ABC will officially reveal the Dancing with the Stars season 29 cast on GMA Wednesday September 2. The fifteen pro dancers cast for the season have already been revealed. However, ABC won’t officially unveil the pro/celebrity pairings until the Monday September 14 premiere.
But of course, as always, spoilers are leaking from various sources. And there is already quite a bit of information out there. The only two celebrities OFFICIALLY revealed by ABC are former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean.
Kristyn Burtt, chronicler of all things dance, has gathered all of the clues. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES.
Dancing with the Stars Season 29 Spoilers UPDATING
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Pro Partner Artem Chigvintsev – According to ETOnline, Artem was set to dance with Kaitlyn back in season 21, before a “casting shakeup” ended Kaitlyn’s run before it began.
- AJ Mclean and Pro Partner Cheryl Burke – The Backstreet Boy and returning pro were snapped by paps entering the studio within minutes of each other.
- Monica Aldama and Pro Partner Val Chmerkovskiy – Aldama is from the popular Netflix reality show Cheer. Apparently, paps spotted her leaving the DWTS with Val on Friday. Caveat: I searched for the photos but couldn’t find them. I’ll link if they turn up.
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe – Anne dated the beleaguered Ellen DeGeneres back in the 1990s. So there is your newsworthy connection. Via US Weekly
- Jesse Metcalfe and Pro Partner Sharna Burgess – Also confirmed by US. The actor starred in Desperate Housewives, Dallas and more.
- Vernon Davis and Pro Partner Peta Murgatroyd – Another US magazine reveal. An NFL player, Vernon played for San Francisco 49rs, Denver Broncos and Washington (formerly Redskins).
- Chrishell Stause and Pro Partner Gleb Savchenko – An early leak, Chrishnell featured in the Netflex reality show, Selling Sunset. Just Jared spotted her leaving the studio with Gleb.
- Skai Jackson with Pro Partner Alan Bersten – Disney featured the young star in Jessie and Bunk’d. Just Jared spotted her at the studio with Alan.
- Nelly and Pro Partner Daniella Karagach – “Hot in Herre” singer will inevitably dance to his own song, I’m sure. Daniella is a first time DWTS Pro.
- Jenny Mai and Partner Brandon Armstrong – She’s a co-host on the afternoon talk show, The Real.
- Carole Baskin and Pro Partner Pasha Pashkov – Baskin is one of the crazy characters on the wildly popular Netflix series, Tiger King. She was the arch enemy of Joe Exotic and uhm…she might have murdered her first husband. Hm.
- Julia Machado and Pro Partner Sasha Farber – One Day at a Time actress
- Nev Schulman and Pro Partner Jenna Johnson -Host of MTV’s Catfish
- Charles Oakley and Pro Partner Emma Slater
- Johnny Weir and Pro Partner Britt Stewart
Dancing with the Stars 29 premieres on ABC Monday September 14 with new host and executive producer, Tyra Banks.