With a lineup of celebrities including a supermodel, a former White House press secretary, a Bachelorette, pro-athletes from the NFL and NBA, a Supreme and a TV icon to name a few, Dancing with the Stars is waltzing its way into its highly anticipated upcoming 2019 season. The new celebrity cast is adding some glitzy bling to their wardrobe, breaking in their dancing shoes and readying themselves for their first dance on the ballroom floor, as the show kicks off Monday September 16 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Check out the first photos of the cast right here.
Dancing with the Stars 28 SPOILERS: Who Are Celebrities’ Pro Partners?
Dancing with the Stars 28 Will Introduce Real Time Voting, Plus No Troupe
Dancing with the Stars 28 Cast Includes Lauren Alaina, Ally Brooke
For the first time ever, viewers will have to tune in to the season premiere to find out with whom their favorite professional dancers are paired. Uhm. Except almost every pairing has been spoiled. Check it out here. This season also features the return of a loved pro, Peta Murgatroyd, and two new professional ballroom dancers. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews return as hosts. And Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba will once again sit at the judges table.
· Lauren Alaina – American Idol alum, country music star
· Christie Brinkley – supermodel
· Ally Brooke – X Factor USA, Fifth Harmony, Pop star
· Hannah Brown – The most recent Bachelorette
· Karamo – TV host, Queer Eye
· Kate Flannery – TV star, The Office
· Ray Lewis – NFL Hall of Famer
· Kel Mitchell – Comedian/actor
· Lamar Odom – Two-time NBA champion,
· Sean Spicer – Former White House press secretary
· James Van Der Beek – TV icon
· Mary Wilson – Formerly of The Supremes