UPDATED on 9/7 – Pretty sure we have the full list.
In a new twist, Dancing with the Stars will OFFICIALLY announce celebrity/pro pairings on the show’s premiere. In seasons past, the celebrity/pro pairings were unveiled during the GMA reveal. The twist is rather pointless, because OF COURSE, with the celebs and pros currently rehearsing, there is no way the pairings will remain secret until DWTS premieres on ABC Monday September 16!
And according to sources, including DanceDishwithKB eight pairs out of 12 have already leaked. We’ll keep this list updated, so keep checking back.
Kristyn Burtt who runs the site, also explains why there are 14 pros for 12 celebrities. On SiriusXM’s On the Pulse Morning Show, host Tom Bergeron revealed Keo Motsepe and Daniella Karagach will be the two pros without partners. The two dancers will be a part of group numbers, help out in rehearsals and stand in for injured pros, among other roles.
Here are the celebrity/pro pairings so far. We’ll keep this list updated, so keep checking back.
- Kel Mitchell & Witney Carson
- Lauren Alaina & Gleb Savchenko
- Ray Lewis & Cheryl Burke
- Hannah Brown & Alan Bersten
- Christie Brinkley & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Sean Spicer & Lindsay Arnold
- Karamo Brown & Jenna Johnson
- Lamar Odom & Peta Murgatroyd
- James Van Der Beek & Emma Slater
- Ally Brooke & Sasha Farber
- Kate Flannery & Pasha Pashkov ??
- Mary Wilson & Brandon Armstrong ??