American Idol season 10 and Dancing with the Stars alum Lauren Alaina wraps up 2021 year with the announcement of her 2022 headlining tour. The country singer will kick off her Top of the World Tour presented by Maurices on February 24th in Silver Spring, MD. Joining Lauren on the Top Of The World Tour will be special guest Spencer Crandall.
“After two long years, I am so excited to get back on the road for my second headlining tour,” said Lauren in a press statement. “My fans have continued to support me even when we weren’t able to be in the same room together. I’m on Top Of The World thinking about being back on stage, face to face, with the people who got me here.”
Lauren was schedule to open for Florida Georgia Line this fall before the tour was scrapped due to COVID-19 concerns.
I have some TOURreffic news! I'm so excited to get back on the road for my 2nd headlining tour presented by @maurices. My fans have continued to support me when we weren’t able to be together. I’m on Top Of The World thinking about being on stage with the people who got me here. pic.twitter.com/UKkSfHZjYs
— Lauren Alaina (@Lauren_Alaina) December 6, 2021
“We are proud to be the presenting sponsor of Lauren Alaina’s tour, with Lauren styled in her favorite Maurices outfits,” states David Kornberg, Maurices Chief Executive Officer. “Our customers love country music. Lauren’s tour locations and her mission align strongly with our core purpose of making a positive difference in the lives of women who are the heart of our hometowns.”
The tour is in support of her latest album Sitting Pretty on Top of the World which includes her current single “Getting Over Him” featuring Jon Pardi as well as the RIAA Gold-certified “Getting Good” featuring her friend and mentor Trisha Yearwood. The Top of the World Tour presented by Maurices is the follow-up to her sold out and first-ever career headlining tour, That Girl Was Me Tour, that wrapped in early 2020.
Tomorrow, December 7th, her inspirational book, Getting Good At Being You will be released wherever books are sold.
Tickets go onsale this Friday, December 10. To purchase tickets to the Top Of The World Tour Presented by Maurices go to http://laurenalainaofficial.com/
Top Of The World Tour Presented by Maurices:
- Feb 24 Silver Spring, MD The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Feb 25 New York, NY Webster Hall
- Feb 26 Warrendale, PA Jergel’s Rhythm Grille
- Mar 2 Boston, MA Paradise Rock Club – Music Hall
- Mar 3 Asbury Park, NJ Stone Pony
- Mar 4 Bethlehem, PA Steelstacks – Musikfest Café
- Mar 10 Minneapolis, MN Varsity Theater
- Mar 11 Columbia, MO The Blue Note
- Mar 12 Rosemont, IL Joe’s Live
- Mar 17 Milwaukee, WI The Rave / Eagles Club
- Mar 18 Bloomington, IL The Castle Theater
- Mar 19 Council Bluffs, IA Horseshoe Council Bluffs | Whiskey Roadhouse
- Mar 24 Hobart, IN Art Theater
- Mar 25 Columbus, OH The Bluestone
- Mar 26 Indianapolis, IN 8 Seconds Saloon
- April 7 Tulsa, OK Cain’s Ballroom
- April 8 Cedar Park, TX The Haute Spot
- April 9 Little Rock, AR The Hall
- April 13 Atlanta, GA Buckhead Theatre
- April 14 Nashville, TN Brooklyn Bowl
- April 15 Charleston, SC Charleston Music Hall
In September, the Georgia native starred in her first Hallmark Channel movie Roadhouse Romance.