The Voice LIVE Top 9 results show airs tonight (May 12). At the end of the episode, only five singers will be left standing.
First, host Carson Daly will announce the Top vote getter from each team. Then, the remaining singers will perform for the Instant Save. After the performances, viewers have the length of the commercial break to vote. The winner joins the 4 other singers who will compete next week.
This week, the top vote getter from each team seems very straightforward. I won’t be surprised if my prediction is correct, and it won’t be some major predictive feat. The wildcard is a bit unpredictable. I think either Dana Monique (who knows how to TURN UP a performance) or Gihanna Zoe will win it. I’m betting on Gihanna. I could see producers handing her the Instant Save pimp spot. Talented as he is, I think Corey Ward has run out of saves.
Note: The highest charting iTunes studio is Cam Anthony’s “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday” at No. 47. “Grow Up” by Ian Flanigan ft Blake Shelton sits at No. 8.
Check out your poll results and my predictions below. Please make your own predictions in comments.
The Voice Season 20: Top 9 Favorite Solo Performance
Cam Anthony is the OVERWHELMING favorite with over 50% of the vote.
- Cam Anthony – It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men – 54.86%
- Gihanna Zoe – Reflection (from Mulan) by Christina Aguilera – 11.02%
- Kenzie Wheeler – He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones – 10.58%
- Rachel Mac – Human by Christina Perri – 8.21%
- Corey Ward – Arcade by Duncan Laurence – 6.48%
- Victor Solomon – I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe – 3.46%
- Pia Renee – Turn Your Lights Down Low by Bob Marley – 2.16%
- Dana Monique – Leave the Door Open by Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak – 1.73%
- Jordan Matthew Young – Rose Colored Glasses by John Conlee – 1.51%
The Voice Season 20: Top 9 Favorite Trio Performance
No 1 and No 2 are fairly close. But Shining Star was so entertaining, I’m surprised it didn’t pull ahead. Frontrunners for the win, I guess.
- Cam Anthony, Corey Ward and Kenzie Wheeler – Fooled Around and Fell in Love by Elvin Bishop – 49.86%
- Dana Monique, Pia Renee and Victor Solomon – Shining Star by Earth Wind and Fire – 39.50%
- Gihanna Zoe, Jordan Matthew Young and Rachel Mac – Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac – 10.64%
The Voice Season 20: Predict the Top 5 (Choose 5)
- Cam Anthony – Team Blake -20.74%
- Kenzie Wheeler – Team Kelly – 18.64%
- Rachel Mac – Team Nick – 14.75%
- Victor Solomon – Team Legend – 13.52%
- Corey Ward – Team Kelly – 8.70%
- Gihanna Zoe – Team Kelly – 8.09%
- Dana Monique – Team Nick – 6.40%
- Pia Renee – Team Legend – 5.38%
- Jordan Matthew Young – Team Blake – 3.79%
The Voice Season 20: Grade the Live Semifinal
- B – 53.52%
- A – 25.39%
- C – 13.28%
- D – 4.30%
- F – 3.52%
Cam Anthony for Team Blake, Kenzie Wheeler for Team Kelly, Rachel Mac for Team Nick, Victor Solomon for Team Legend and Gihanna Zoe for Wildcard (I bet Gihanna gets the Instant Save pimp spot).