Tonight, the Top 10 will become 8. TWO artists will head home after a bottom 3 Instant-Save. Who will be eliminated from Teams Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend? Let’s make some predictions.
REMINDER: Tonight’s The Voice airs at 9 pm ET/PT on NBC.
iTunes Charts: (4:03 pm ET)
Jake Hoot nabbed the 5x streaming bonus two weeks in a row. Can he do it again tonight? Probably! The singer entered the Top 10 with his “That Ain’t My Truck” studio recording. Katie Kadan is right behind him at No. 11 for “Rolling in the Deep.” Earlier recordings from both artists are still charting in the Top 200. Neither Joana Martinez or Shane Q are charting in the Top 200 as of 4 pm ET.
Remember: Only streams count as votes–download charts don’t paint the whole picture.
10. Jake Hoot – That Ain’t My Truck
11. Katie Kadan – Rolling in the Deep
16. Ricky Duran – Born Under a Bad Sign
20. Rose Short – God’s Country
22 . Will Breman – My Body
38. Kat Hammock – You’re Still the One
47. Hello Sunday – Stone Cold
51. Marybeth Byrd – Lose You to Love Me
92. Katie Kadan – Without You
121. Jake Hoot – Every Light in the House
126. Katie Kadan – I’m Going Down
Kat Hammock tops the favorite performance chart again. Once again…good work stans ;). Rose, Katie and Ricky are behind her in the teens. Jake charted 5th, but is only in the single digits!
- Kat Hammock – Team Blake Shelton – You’re Still the One 34.76%
- Rose Short – Team Gwen Stefani – God’s Country 14.78%
- Katie Kadan – Team John Legend – Rolling in the Deep 14.67%
- Ricky Duran – Team Blake Shelton – Born Under a Bad Sign 11.45%
- Jake Hoot – Team Kelly Clarkson – That Ain’t My Truck 7.8%
- Will Breman – Team John Legend – My Body 6.45%
- Marybeth Byrd – Team John Legend – Lose You to Love Me 4.47%
- Hello Sunday – Team Kelly Clarkson – Stone Cold 3.02%
- Joana Martinez – Team Gwen Stefani – Impossible 1.77%
- Shane Q – Team Kelly Clarkson – Caribbean Queen 0.83%
Who WILL Be Eliminated
Shane Q and Joana Martinez WILL and SHOULD be eliminated. This week, I agree. Shane Q had his weakest performance yet (BAD song choice!). Joana Martinez performance was decent, but she was outperformed by nearly everyone else. Hello Sunday made Kelly cry, so I think they’re good for another week. Maybe Marybeth Byrd or Will Bremen will hit the bottom 3.
- Shane Q 40.21%
- Joana Martinez 18.09%
- Hello Sunday 13.57%
- Will Breman 5.59%
- Jake Hoot 4.69%
- Marybeth Byrd 4.61%
- Katie Kadan 4.61%
- Kat Hammock 4.19%
- Rose Short 3.87%
- Ricky Duran 0.57%
Who SHOULD Be Eliminated
- Shane Q 33.85%
- Hello Sunday 14.46%
- Joana Martinez 10.68%
- Will Breman 8.38%
- Kat Hammock 8.05%
- Marybeth Byrd 7.97%
- Jake Hoot 7.72%
- Katie Kadan 6.49%
- Rose Short 1.73%
- Ricky Duran 0.66%
Grade the Episode
Again, a B+ for this week’s episode.
- B 50.31%
- A 23.93%
- C 18.71%
- D 3.68%
- F 3.37%
Prediction: So far this season, my predictions have been way off. But let’s try this again! Shane Q, Joana Martinez and…Marybeth Byrd will hit the Bottom 3. Marybeth will win the Instant Save, Shane and Joana will head home.