Seven men compete for the only one-on-one date by writing and performing a love song for Tayshia Adams. Who will hit the right notes that speak to the Bachelorette’s heart? The winner of the musical competition opens up during an emotional conversation with Tayshia, and they may have more in common than they both realize.
Former Bachelorette Becca Kufrin and Sydney Lotuaco from season 23 of The Bachelor visit Tayshia, helping her plan an outrageous game of Truth or Dare for six of the men. Ben and Ed separately decide to steal some extra time with the Bachelorette before the cocktail party to assess where they stand with her, leading to a hilarious outcome. But all hell breaks loose as Tayshia discovers what some men have been saying about her right before the rose ceremony on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, NOV. 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.
A musical faceoff ensues between seven men as they attempt to write a romantic song and serenade Tayshia to win a one-on-one date. Whose musical stylings will make her heart hum? It is not all fun and games for the man who wins. His moving story prompts Tayshia to reveal some of her own closely held feelings about her upbringing as well.
Tayshia’s friends Becca and Sydney join in the fun as they design a wild game of Truth or Dare for six of the remaining men. Who will leave a lasting impression with their truthful answers to some tough questions? All the guys show up for Tayshia, but who will receive the group date rose on a very romantic night?
Ben and Ed ramp up their individual plans to secretly visit Tayshia. Which one will be standing on her doorstep when she answers his knock? Will his wish for alone time be granted? The other man’s enthusiastic rap on the wrong door leads to an awkward conversation.
When one man spills the tea to Tayshia about how some of the other bachelors have questioned her decision-making, it causes an uproar. The Bachelorette is having none of it and cautions the men to check their behavior. The blindsided guys focus their anger on the man who started the commotion and can only hope they aren’t sent home at the rose ceremony.
The 16 men vying for Tayshia’s heart are the following
- Ben, 30, an Army veteran from Venice, Calif.
- Bennett, 36, a wealth management consultant from New York City, N.Y.
- Blake Moynes, 29, a wildlife manager from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Brendan, 30, a commercial roofer from Milford, Mass.
- Chasen, 32, an IT account executive from San Diego, Calif.
- Demar, 26, a spin cycling instructor from Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Eazy, 29, a sports marketing agent from Newport Beach, Calif.
- Ed, 36, a health care salesman from Miami, Fla.
- Ivan, 28, an aeronautical engineer from Dallas, Texas
- Joe, 36, an anesthesiologist from New York City, N.Y.
- Jordan C., 26, a software account executive from New York City, N.Y.
- Kenny, 39, a boy band manager from Chicago, Ill.
- Noah, 25, a registered travel nurse from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Riley, 30, an attorney from Long Island City, N.Y.
- Spencer, 30, a water treatment engineer from La Jolla, Calif.
- Zac C., 36, an addiction specialist from Haddonfield, N.J.
Hosted by Chris Harrison.