Nigel Lythgoe loves the Twitter! Dizzyfeet sent tweets from Atlanta GA today, where So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 auditions took place.
Nigel promises some Vegas Round surprises, disses the girl dancers from Atlanta, and asks us to send a heartbroken SYTYCD choreographer and judge, Alan Shankman, some love…
Plus, Lil’ C almost throws down!
- The Vegas rounds air this week on So You Think You Can Dance–Nigel promises some surprises, “Vegas call-backs tomorrow night. We have a ‘new’ round that surprised the dancers but really helped us make decisions. I hope u like it.”
- The judging panel for tomorrow night, “Tomorrow night’s judging panel. Me, Mary Murphy, Adam Shankman, Debbie Allen, Lil’ C and Mia Michaels. Opinionated, obsessive and obstinate.”
- About the girl dancers in Atlanta, “I’m disappointed with the amount of girls in Atlanta who think an arabesque and a wack kick (grand battement) will get them to Vegas.”
- Oops, he pissed a few people off with that, “It’s amazing how when I say I am disappointed with girl dancers in Atlanta that it is classed as “hating Atl.” get some common sense people.”
- The awesome Lil’ C was the guest judge in Atlanta, “Lil’ C was challenged by a dancer. I’ve advised him not to accept. It’s a no win situation. He’ll crush the kid and then be abused for it.”
- Lil’ C is dissuaded, “Okay Lil’ C has been held back. When he battles it’s not pretty.”
- A Season 4 dancer weighs in, “Will Wingfield has just said that the kid who challenged Lil’ C has either got big balls or a little brain? That made me and C laugh!!”
- Oh Noes. Adam Shankman is upset, “what’s happening? Can we help? Anything we can do?”
- Poor Adam! “I’ve just spoken to Adam. To quote a beautiful Diane Warren song, sung by Joss Stone he is “Bruised But Not Broken.” Send positive energy.”
- Send Adam some love, “For those who want to send love @adamshankman needs it. The Heartbreak Kid is heartbroken.
Tomorrow night, the Vegas rounds begin on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 5. Swing by here at 8 PM EST, I’ll be blogging the episode!