American Idol 2019 winner Laine Hardy drops his long awaited album Here’s to Anyone today (Sept 17)
“I’m so glad to finally share my debut album with y’all,” Laine said upon release of the record. “I’m really proud of these 11 songs and hope you love them as much as I do. This wouldn’t be possible without you all, so thank you for supporting me and my music!”
Produced by Michael Knox, Here’s to Anyone features 11 songs including feel-good summertime track “Memorize You,” written by Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes and Steven Dale Jones, and the anthemic “Authentic,” written by Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, and David Lee Murphy.
Fan favorite “Memorize You” was featured in multiple episodes of ABC’s The Bachelorette this season and the beachy official video and romantic track has racked up 10.4 million streams and counting.
Listen to Laine Hardy’s debut Album Here’s to Anyone
Here’s To Anyone Tracklist:
- “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
- “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
- “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
- “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
- “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
- “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
- “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
- “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
- “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
- “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
- “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)
Laine made his debut at the Grand Ole Opry
Additionally, in August, Laine made his debut at the famed Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. The singer wore a special suit designed and embroidered by Ranger Stitch for the milestone moment. An homage to his heritage as a native Louisianan and his Korean roots, the jacket features many of his home state’s most iconic images; magnolias, alligator, and a tiger designed in traditional Korean style.
The suit I wore for my @opry debut features magnolias, the Louisiana state flower, plus an alligator & tiger in the traditional Korean style on the back of the jacket. It combines all the things that represent me, my heritage, and my home state. pic.twitter.com/1C6mHOarcj
— Laine Hardy (@TheLaineHardy) September 16, 2021
Laine is currently headlining his Monster Energy Outbreak tour with dates throughout the fall. Tickets and information may be found at lainehardymusic.com/tour.