“Apprentice” Contestant Says Donald Trump Sexually Assaulted Her

A former Apprentice contestant says she was kissed and groped by Donald Trump at the Beverly Hills hotel in 2007. The season 5 contestant Summer Zervos spoke alongside attorney Gloria Allred at a Friday press conference.

Zervos says the release of last week’s scandalous Access Hollywood tapes and Donald Trump’s subsequent denials of bad behavior made her feel the need to speak out. She is the latest of several women to come forward and say Trump has, in fact, done the things he bragged about doing on those tapes.

Zervos says Trump called and invited her to dinner while he was visiting Los Angeles. But, when she arrived at the Beverly Hills Hotel, his security team brought her to a bungalow, not the restaurant. That’s where, Zervos claims he assaulted her.

“He then grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast,” Zervos said. “I pulled back and walked to another part of the room. He then walked up, he grabbed my hand and walked me into the bedroom.”

He asked her to lay down and watch television and when she tried to push him away, “he began thrusting his genitals.”

Trump became business-like When dinner arrived. However, nothing they discussed worked out. Zervos says she feels like she was denied career opportunities because she refused to sleep with him.

When asked why she decided to come forward, Zervos said, “I want to be able to sleep when I’m 70 at night.”

Read her full five page statement regarding Donald Trump below. Via The Hollywood Reporter

Statement of Summer Zervos by ashley6cullins on Scribd

About mj santilli 30228 Articles
Founder and editor of mjsbigblog.com, home of the awesomest fan community on the net. I love cheesy singing shows of all kinds, whether reality or scripted. I adore American Idol, but also love The Voice, Glee, X Factor and more!