Mark Burnett is NOT Pro Trump, Sexual Assault Allegations Emerge

The Apprentice producer, Mark Burnett issued another statement, clarifying his position regarding Donald Trump’s run for president on the Republican ticket:

“Given all of the false media reports, I feel compelled to clarify a few points. I am not now and have never been a supporter of Donald Trump’s candidacy. I am NOT ‘Pro-Trump. Further, my wife and I reject the hatred, division and misogyny that has [sic] been a very unfortunate part of his campaign.”

Burnett is married to actress and producer Roma Downey.

Earlier this week, Burnett released a statement along with studio MGM explaining why he didn’t have the rights to release unaired footage from The Apprentice. News organizations have been seeking the footage after producers hinted there was far worse stuff in the Apprentice vaults than depicted in the Access Hollywood clip released last week. With the potential for Burnett, NBC and production studio MGM to face negative publicity in the wake of Trump’s bad behavior on the Apprentice set, don’t expect footage to be released voluntarily any time soon.

In the meantime, Trump insisted during Sunday’s Presidential Debate that his talk rapey boasting in the AH clip was just locker room talk he never acted upon. And as one would expect, women who have been groped, kissed and manhandled by Trump are coming out of the woodwork.

Slate put together a comprehensive list HERE. The alleged victims include People magazine editor, a young woman who worked at Trump Tower, a woman who was groped by Trump on an airplane, A woman who was groped at Mar a Lago, and more.

Plus, Miss Universe and Miss Teen USA contestants claim Donald would just stroll into the dressing area while they were in various stages of undress and expected then to engage.

Trump’s lawyer is demanding that the New York Times retract their piece which broke the stories of the young woman who worked in Trump tower, and the woman who claimed to have been groped on an airplane.

“Your article is reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se,” the letter continues. “It is nothing more than a politically-motivated effort to defeat Mr. Trump’s candidacy. That is why you performed an entirely inadequate investigation to test the veracity of these false and malicious allegations, including why these individuals waited” 11 years and three decades before coming forward with “false and defamatory” statements.

In the latest letter, Kasowitz demands “that you immediately cease any further publication of this article, remove it from your website and issue a full and immediate retraction and apology. Failure to do so will no option but to pursue all available actions and remedies.”

Trump’s campaign is responding by doubling down on attacks aimed at the Clintons regarding Bill’s alleged history of “sexual violence” aimed at woman and the subsequent attack of said women by Hillary.

On Thursday night, the Trump campaign will begin a new media blitz, his advisers say, with Broaddrick, Willey, and Jones appearing together on a one-hour Fox News special hosted by Sean Hannity. Additional interviews will follow.

The plan to intensify the focus on the Clintons and sexual violence is being spearheaded by campaign CEO Stephen Bannon, Bossie, and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, multiple campaign officials confirm.

On Tuesday, Bannon laid out the campaign’s argument. “She’s led a program of victim intimidation,” Bannon told Trump staffers, according to two advisers who were present. “This has nothing to do with consensual sexual affairs and infidelities. This is Bill. We’re going to turn him into Bill Cosby. He’s a violent sexual predator who physically abuses women who he assaults. And she takes the lead on the intimidation of the victims.”

Weirdly, the aim of Trump’s scorched earth campaign is to depress potential female voters so much, they stay home on election day. The campaign has completely given up on earning the female vote. Now, they’re banking on demoralizing 51% of the population. A twitter hashtag that trended by Trump backers Tuesday, after polls showed that Trump would win if only men voted: #Repealthe19th.

Can’t make this stuff up. Just when you think this campaign can’t get any grosser… November 8 can’t come soon enough.

About mj santilli 30666 Articles
Founder and editor of mjsbigblog.com, home of the awesomest fan community on the net. I love cheesy singing shows of all kinds, whether reality or scripted. I adore American Idol, but also love The Voice, Glee, X Factor and more!