As previously reported, The Voice season 22 live shows will last five weeks, and will begin on Monday November 14. The finale will air on Monday December 12 and Tuesday December 13. Now, fans can sign up for tickets for each episodes. The shows will film live at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
Click on this link to reserve your ticket!
Big Format Change for the Knockouts!
The Blind Auditions comprised 7 episodes, the Battles will last for 5 episodes, featuring a steal and a save for each coach, and the Knockouts only 3 episodes.
Check out the FULL The Voice Season 22 schedule that includes a format explainer:
The Knockouts round is short because of a huge format change. The coaches will pick THREE artists instead of TWO who will perform songs of their own choosing. The coach will then choose one artist to move on to the Live Shows. Each coach gets a steal. For the first time in many seasons, there will be no celebrity mega advisor to help coach the artists.
Live Shows Format
However, although the outline of the season has been revealed through all the taped shows, the format of the live shows is still unclear.
At the end of the 3 night Knockouts a Top 16 will emerge. Typically a Top 20-24 competes in a one night Playoff round. But has anybody from NBC even mentioned “Playoffs?” It remains to be seen how the live shows will play out this season! Stay tuned.
For fans wanting to be a part of The Voice 22 Live shows studio audience, COVID-19 protocols are still in place!
- Be fully vaccinated (i.e. taken your last shot of your vaccine by October 31st, 2022).
- According to the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series or 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine.
OR Have a negative COVID PCR test result no more than 2 days prior to the event.
- Wear appropriate face coverings (silk mask, knit masks, and gaiter-style masks are not permitted) at all times unless otherwise instructed by a crew member.
- Be seated and be restricted to dedicated audience member areas.
- Not be within six feet of cast or crew members.