The Voice Season 15 Top 13 performed LIVE last night for your votes. That means it’s time to make some predictions. In addition, we’ll take a look at the iTunes charts and the results of the post-show polls.
Actually, these iTunes numbers chart higher than last spring. Pryor Baird at No. 28 was the highest chart position last spring during Top 12 week. Last night, three contestants hit the Top 25. Congratulations to Kirk Jay. He hit the Top 10. As the contestant with the highest number of streams (probably) Kirk wins the 5x streaming bonus.
Also. Tyke James at No. 24? I’m baffled. I thought that performance was awful. I had him pegged as likely in the bottom 3, but now I’m not so sure.
10. Kirk Jay – I’m Already There
22. Reagan Strange – You Say
24. Tyke James – Everything I Do I Do For You (!!!)
42. Chevel Shepherd – Little White Church
56. Chris Kroeze – Let it Be
90. Kennedy Holmes – Wind Beneath My Wings
129. Sarah Grace – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
156. Deandre Nico – I Can Only Imagine
(The rest charted outside the Top 200)
The Voice 15 – Favorite Top 13 Performance
Your favorite from last night is Blake’s country crooner, Kirk Jay, with Chevel Shepherd right behind him. The rest of the field fall in the single digits. My personal favorite was Sarah Grace and her take on “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.” I appreciate Sarah’s musicality.
- Kirk Jay – Team Blake – I’m Already There 21.16%
- Chevel Shepherd – Team Kelly – Little White Church 15.83%
- MacKenzie Thomas – Team Jennifer – I Am Changing 8.98%
- Reagan Strange – Team Adam – You Say 8.52%
- Sarah Grace – Team Kelly – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road 7.91%
- Kennedy Holmes – Team Jennifer – Wind Beneath my Wings 7.61%
- Tyke James – Team Adam – (Everything I Do) Do it For You 6.24%
- Lynnea Moore – Team Kelly – Wolves 5.33%
- SandyRedd – Team Jennifer – It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday 5.18%
- Chris Kroeze – Team Blake – Let it Be 4.11%
- Kymberli Joye – Team Kelly – Diamonds 3.96%
- DeAndre Nico – Team Adam – I Can Only Imagine 2.89%
- Dave Fenley – Team Blake – Hard to Love 2.28%
As always, Queen Kelly is a fav!
- Team Kelly Clarkson 35.62%
- Team Jennifer Hudson 28.54%
- Team Blake Shelton 23.61%
- Team Adam Levine 12.23%
Which two contestants will be eliminated.
You predict that Lynnea and Tyke will be eliminated. Hm. Lynnea maybe. But considering Tyke’s iTunes numbers he might be safe. Unfortunately, SandyRedd and Kymberli Joye may end up in the bottom. I don’t think Sandy performed at her best last night. And Kymberli may be overshadowed in a field of strong singers.
Prediction: I’m going to make a wild guess. Lynnea Moore and either SandyRedd or Kymberli Joye will be eliminated. I hope I’m wrong.