There is much at stake in the third week of The Voice season 13 live finals. TWO contestants will leave the competition tonight after the bottom 3 singers compete in the Instant Save. Who will prevail? Check out our poll results and iTunes chart standings below.
iTunes Rankings as of 12 pm
There’s a new kid in town. But I suspect it’s a one-off. Brooke Simpson makes her first appearance in the Top 10 at No 2 with a cover of Amazing Grace. Brooke brought the pipes. But I’m giving Jesus most of the credit here. I suspect next week, Brooke will go back to being that middle-of-the-pack belter.
However, the Battle of the Indie Girls continues between Chloe Kohanski and Addison Agen making a Top 5 appearance. Chloe edges Addison out once again. Keisha Renee stays steady at No 10.
For the third week in the lives, Shi’Ann Jones charts last, well below the others. She hasn’t hit bottom yet. With three singers hitting the bottom this week, will her luck run out?
2. Brooke Simpson – Amazing Grace
4. Chloe Kohanski – Call Me
5. Addison Agen – Lucky
10. Keisha Renae – All By Myself
14. Red Marlow – That’s What I Love About Sunday
17. Adam Cunningham – Maybe it Was Memphis
18. Noah Mac – Ordinary World
31. Davon Fleming – Hurt
48. Ashland Craft – I Hate Myself for Loving You
76. Shi’Ann Jones – Diamonds
21. Chloe Kohanski – Total Eclipse of the Heart
77. Chloe Kohanski – Landslide
79. Addison Agen – A Case of You
110. Chloe Kohanski – Time After Time
164. Addison Agen – She Used to be Mine
180. Chloe Kohanski – Thank You
Favorite Top 10 Performance
I am surprised that Keisha didn’t rank higher in the favorites poll. She pulled off a show stopping performance last night.
- Chloe Kohanski – Team Blake – Call Me 26.34%
- Brooke Simpson – Team Miley – Amazing Grace 20.03%
- Addison Agen – Team Adam – Lucky 19.62%
- Noah Mac – Team Jennifer – Ordinary World 15.64%
- Keisha Renee – Team Blake – All By Myself 7.96%
- Adam Cunningham – Team Adam – Maybe it was Memphis 2.74%
- Red Marlow – Team Blake – That’s What I Love About Sunday 2.47%
- Davon Fleming – Team Jennifer – Hurt 2.33%
- ShiAnn Jones – Team Jennifer – Diamonds 2.19%
- Ashland Craft – Team Miley – I Hate Myself for Loving You 0.68%
Which TWO Singers WILL be Eliminated? (Choose 2)
Shi’Ann hits the bottom of both polls. Just like she did last week…and the week before. Adam is No 3 in the WILL be eliminated poll. But I think it’s possible he could avoid the bottom this week.
- ShiAnn Jones – Team Jennifer 33.75%
- Ashland Craft – Team Miley 23.99%
- Adam Cunningham – Team Adam 20.84%
- Davon Fleming – Team Jennifer 13.98%
- Red Marlow – Team Blake 2.98%
- Noah Mac – Team Jennifer 1.99%
- Brooke Simpson – Team Miley 0.99%
- Keisha Renee – Team Blake 0.66%
- Addison Agen – Team Adam 0.5%
- Chloe Kohanski – Team Blake 0.32%
Which TWO Singers SHOULD be Eliminated? (Choose 2)
- ShiAnn Jones – Team Jennifer 33.95%
- Adam Cunningham – Team Adam 21.8%
- Ashland Craft – Team Miley 19.76%
- Red Marlow – Team Blake 9.74%
- Davon Fleming – Team Jennifer 8.26%
- Noah Mac – Team Jennifer 2.5%
- Brooke Simpson – Team Miley 1.48%
- Chloe Kohanski – Team Blake 1.11%
- Keisha Renee – Team Blake 0.93%
- Addison Agen – Team Adam 0.46%
Prediction: Bottom 3 will be Ashland Craft, Shi’Ann Jones and Davon Fleming. Devon and Shi’Ann will ad lib their way through save me songs, sending Ashland home. Correction: Right! Two are going home this week. Hard to choose between Shi’Ann and Devon. Depends on which has the better performance? Shi’Ann will finally go home.
Having said all that–I would not be entirely surprised if Noah Mac ended up in the bottom 3 this week.