Ahhhh. I’m going to have a hard time predicting a winner! Sundance Head is topping the iTunes Charts right now. He holds the No 1, 3 and 7 position. He’s the only Final Four singer to have all three songs in the Top 10. On the other hand, Wé McDonald has yet to crack the Top 10. Her original song “Wishes” is getting pretty close, however.
Josh Gallagher HAS cracked the Top 10 with his original song, “Pick Any Small Town.” I have to admit, I’m still bitter that Josh snuck into the final ahead of my favs Ali Caldwell and Brenden Fletcher. Sigh.
But, as it has been throughout the lives, this is a contest between country southerner Sundance Head and Rhode Island native and AC balladeer, Billy Gilman. They both delivered STRONG performances tonight. Billy had the advantage of performing near the end of the show. I’m not sure that’s going to matter, though. Consider Wé had a huge pimp spot performance with “Don’t Rain on My Parade,” and she’s not climbing the charts. Alicia should have handed her at least one pop cover tonight. That Ave Maria duet was one hot mess.
Both Alicia Keys and Miley Cyrus are learning that big risks need to be calculated and don’t always pay off. Veteran coaches Adam Levine and Blake Shelton know that you find what works for a singer, and don’t deviate…
iTunes Chart Update as of 1:08 am EST:
1. Sundance Head – Team Blake – Darlin’ Don’t Go (Original)
3. Sundance Head – Team Blake – At Last
4. Billy Gilman – Team Adam – My Way
5. Billy Gilman – Team Adam – Because of Me (Original)
6. Josh Gallagher – Team Adam – Pick Any Small Town (Original)
7. Sundance Head & Blake Shelton – Treat Her Right
12. Wé McDonald – Team Alicia – Wishes (Original)
15. Josh Gallagher – Team Adam – Jack & Diane
19. Wé McDonald – Team Alicia – Don’t Rain on My Parade
20. Wé McDonald & Alicia Keys – Ave Maria
28. Billy Gilman & Adam Levine – Bye Bye Love
41. Josh Gallagher & Adam Levine – Smooth
Time to vote!
NOTE: Choose the singer you think WILL and SHOULD WIN.
Favorite Final 4 Performances
Favorite Final 4 Coach Duet
Who WILL WIN
Who SHOULD WIN
Grade the Episode