Spoilers for tonight’s show via Television Without Pity by way of poster at Idol Forums who attended yesterday’s taping.
- Brandon and Jeannette – Cha Cha by Jean Marc – Said Mia loved him, and that it was amazing.
- Kayla and Kupono – Jazz by Sonya – Vampire theme, judges loved it.
- Evan and Randi – Broadway – Judges were dissapointed in Evan, ouch.
- Jason and Caitlin – Pop Jazz by Brian Friedman – Caitlin is an alien trying to impregnate the last human; Mary thought it was ‘wtf’ .
- Phillip and Jeanine – Hip Hop by Napoleon and Tabitha – Song was love lockdown and they were chained at the ankles, said it was awesome.
- Melissa and Ade – Pas De Duex – To Romeo & Juliet’ ¦I’m thinking she meant the Two Households monologue that they used on SYTYCDAU but I’m not sure.
- Karla and Vitolio – Quickstep by Jean Marc – Said Karla did a quick change in the middle (that’s a magic trick where they change clothes really fast) and said that it was entertaining.