A New York Times photographer had exclusive access to the Glee cast back in August as they filmed their much-hyped Britney Spears-themed episode.
- Check out the photo gallery HERE from Times photographer Todd Heisler.
Up until now, we only knew that the plot would revolve around dream sequences experienced by kids who are under anesthesia from the new town dentist (and new boyfriend of Emma Pillsbury) played by John Stamos.
The new photos reveal song names and a few new spoilers:
- “Toxic” is created as a tribute to choreographer Bob Fosse
- “Me Against The Music” is a homage to the original Britney video and features the adorably clueless cheerleader Brittany played by Heather Morris.
- “Baby One More Time” features kids dressed in school uniforms (maybe another homage to the video)
- “Stronger” has wheelchair-bound Artie, played by Kevin McHale in a football dream sequence.
The episode, titled “Britney/Brittany” is Glee’s 2nd episode of the new season, airing on September 28.