Carrie Underwood graces the cover of the October issue of Women’s Health Magazine. Some fairly unspectacular soundbites from the accompanying article:
- On her personality: “I’m the most normal person in the universe”
- On getting engaged: “I was so excited that five minutes had elapsed before I even looked at the ring!”
- On married life: “A lot like dating. Sometimes our schedules will click, sometimes they won’t. But that’s good because we’re both independent.”
- On going to Canada: “I love going to game, cheering for my man…When I come home, I’m accused of picking up the Canadian accent”
- On not living more of a “Hollywood” life: “I’m not the kind of person who does crazy things”
- On a perfect day: “I’d sleep in a little, work out, do laundry, run errands, buy presents for people with birthday’s coming up. I like it when I don’t have to be anywhere, and anything I do is my choice.”
Carrie was recently named Olay’s new Celebrity Ambassador. Carrie hits the road again for the second leg of her Play On tour, beginning on September 25th in Portland OR. Check out her tour schedule HERE.