Dancing with the Stars Week 2 Spoilers: Dance Styles and Song Choices
The 15 celebrity and pro-dancer couples are back in the ballroom for a second week with the first elimination of the 2021 season, live, Monday Sept. 27 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
Celebrity and pro duos will perform dances including the Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Samba, Tango, Rumba and Cha Cha. The show will begin with a comedic cold open and host Tyra Banks will walk out to an electrifying song to start the night.
Fans of the show will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.)
Both the viewer votes and judges’ scores from week one will carry over and be combined with viewer votes and judges’ scores from week two and will determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination. Moving forward with each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
Dancing with the Stars Week 2 Contestants, Dance Styles, Song Choices:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Rumba to “Make Me Want To” by Jimmie Allen
- TV actor Brian Austin Green and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Rumba to “Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur
- Spice Girl Melanie C and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Foxtrot to “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
- Reality star Christine Chiu and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the Salsa to “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Rumba to “All by Myself” by Celine Dion
- Influencer Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Better Days” by Ant Clemons & Justin Timberlake
- The Bachelor Matt James and pro Lindsay Arnold dancing the Samba to “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
Talk show host Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Foxtrot to “It Had To Be You” by Ray Chew Live!
- Actor Martin Kove and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Cha Cha to “Twist & Shout” by The Isley Brothers
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Cha Cha to “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- WWE superstar The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Tango to “Nothin’ but a Good Time” by Poison
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Cha Cha to “Hot Stuff” by Donna Summer
- Celebrity Fitness Guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Salsa to “Don’t Go Yet” by Camila Cabello
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Rumba to “U Know What’s Up” Donell Jones
Pop star and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Cha Cha to “Rain On Me” by Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel. Supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks hosts.