The America’s Got Talent live shows begin this week! And that means it’s time to vote for your favorite acts.
There are THREE ways to vote for your favorite America’s Got Talent act beginning at 8 pm ET.
- The America’s Got Talent Official App – Vote via the America’s Got Talent official app available on the app store or Google Play. For more information, check out nbc.com/AGTApp. Limit 10 (10) loads per account per email address, regardless of sign in method used, during each voting window.
- Vote at NBC.com/AGT. Vote via online at nbc.com AGT vote limit ten (10) times per account per email address, regardless of signing method used, during each voting window.
- Xfinity – Vote via Xfinity X1 set-top box; You must have an Xfinity Voice remote and follow the directions on the screen during the broadcast feed of the episode (or for 1 hour after) and following the directions on the show’s information page. You can also use the voice command, “Vote for AGT,” Zia your Xfinity Voice remote during the voting window. This voice command should activate the voting screen on your screen. Limit ten (10) votes per account for Xfinity Device ID.
ALL VOTING METHODS CLOSE WED. 7 AM ET/4 AM PT. Xfinity set-top voting closes 11 pm ET/PT 10 pm CT/MT/HT
LIMIT 10 votes per account, per method in each voting window. Must in the United States or Puerto Rico to vote and be 13+ for app and online voting.
On WEDNESDAYS fans can help decide who stays in the competition via the Dunkin’ Save.
- Save via the America’s Got Talent official app, available on the app store or Google Play. For more information check out nbc.com/AGT app
- Save the online at NBC.com/DunkinSave. Limit one (1) save her email address, regardless of sign in method used, during each save window.