The Academy of Country Music announces a second set of performers for the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Brittney Spencer, Brothers Osborne, Carrie Underwood, Chris Young, Dolly Parton and Kelsea Ballerini, Eric Church, Gabby Barrett, Jason Aldean, Jimmie Allen, Jordan Davis, Kane Brown, Luke Bryan, and Mitchell Tenpenny will all hit the stage at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
The two-hour show, featuring more than 20 performances, will stream live without commercial interruption and is hosted by icon Dolly Parton and co-hosted by reigning ACM New Female Artist of the Year Gabby Barrett and reigning ACM New Male Artist of the Year Jimmie Allen.
2022 ACM Performances
- Host Dolly Parton will be joined by Kelsea Ballerini for a performance of “Big Dreams and Faded Jeans,” from her album Run, Rose, Run, set for release on March 4, to accompany her original novel Run, Rose, Run, written with James Patterson and releasing March 7.
- Co-hosts and American Idol alums Gabby Barrett and Jimmie Allen (recently competed on Dancing with the Stars) will join together for a special two song performance at the top of the show. Gabby is a four-time ACM Awards nominee, and is up for Female Artist of the Year. Jimmie is a three-time ACM Awards nominee, and is up for Male Artist of the Year.
- Brittney Spencer will make her ACM Awards performance debut, joining Brothers Osborne for a special performance.
- Duo of the Year nominees Brothers Osborne will take the stage for a performance from their album Skeletons.
- Chris Young, who leads this year’s field with seven nominations, will perform “Raised on Country,” and Mitchell Tenpenny will join Young for a performance of their upbeat tune “At the End of a Bar.”
- Kane Brown, nominated for three awards this year, will make the performance debut of his new release “Leave You Alone.” Kane is an eight-time ACM Award nominee, and took home the 2021 Video of the Year Award.
- Carrie Underwood, Eric Church, and Jason Aldean will also take the stage, with performance details for each to come. Carrie is nominated for four awards this year, including Entertainer of the Year. She is a 45-time nominee and 15-time winner, including three Entertainer of the Year Awards (the only female artist in history to win this award three times), and a Triple Crown Award.
- Reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year and American Idol judge Luke Bryan will pre-tape a special performance of his sentimental ballad “Up.” Luke is a former host, 28-time nominee, and 10-time winner—including three Entertainer of the Year Awards and the “Album of the Decade” Award for Crash My Party.
- Seven-time nominee Jordan Davis will be joined by Luke Bryan to perform their smash hit “Buy Dirt.”
Previously announced performers include
Walker Hayes, Maren Morris, Thomas Rhett, Chris Stapleton, Parmalee and Blanco Brown featuring Brooke Eden (“Just The Way”), Carly Pearce and Ashley McBryde (“Never Wanted to Be That Girl”), and Breakthrough Artist for Amazon Music, BRELAND (“Praise The Lord”).
The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards streams on Prime Video, Monday, March 7 at 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST/5 p.m. PST.