YouTube has recently released a Top 10 list of the most played music videos worldwide for the first half of 2014. Knowing how much you all LOVE CHARTS, it was a no-brainer to post for discussion.
Katy Perry reigns supreme atop the chart. Somewhere, Lady Gaga is sobbing, as she doesn’t even appear on the chart. However, Jason Derulo, the boyfriend of American Idol season 6 winner, Jordin Sparks does! And the World Cup totally represents.
The numbers are a little wonky, but this list wasn’t compiled today (I found it at EW), so I imagine it’s going to change constantly with additional plays.
1. Katy Perry ft Juicy J – Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J – 486M
2. Shakira – Can’t Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna – 355M
3. Shakira – La La La (Brazil 2014) ft. Carlinhos Brown – 255M
4. We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song] (Olodum Mix) – 212M
5. Enrique Iglesias – Bailando (Español) ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona -217M
6. #SELFIE (Official Music Video) – The Chainsmokers – 183M
7. Iggy Azalea – Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX – 167M
8. FROZEN – Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney HD – 134M
9. Jason Derulo – “Wiggle” feat. Snoop Dogg (Official HD Music Video) – 145M
10. Enrique Iglesias – El Perdedor (Pop) ft. Marco Antonio Solís – 128M
Here’s Youtube’s playlist of all 10 tunes: