The Voice Season 15 Top 8 performed LIVE last night for your votes. That means it’s time to make some predictions. In addition, we’ll take a look at the iTunes charts and the results of the post-show polls.
Kirk and Chevel flipped spots since last night. And Reagan moved ahead of Kennedy. Not that it necessarily means much now that votes are no longer tied to iTunes downloads. It will be interesting to see who won the 5x streaming bonus. Reagan Strange won the first two weeks of the lives, Chris Kroeze last week.
5. Kirk Jay – I Swear
7. Chevel Shepherd – Blue
12. Reagan Strange – You Are the Reason
13. Kennedy Holmes – This is Me
17. Chris Kroeze – Can’t You See
21. MaKenzie Thomas – Vision of Love
59. Sarah Grace – Sign of the Times
135. Kymberli Joye – Never Alone
92. Sarah Grace – Amazing Grace
104. Kirk Jay – Tomorrow
168. Chevel Shepherd – You’re Looking at Country
Favorite Top 8 Performance
Chevel Shepherd, Kennedy Holmes and Kirk Jay delivered favorite performances last night. MaKenzie Thomas is fourth at 13%. The rest scored in single digits.
- Chevel Shepherd – Team Kelly – Blue 25.23%
- Kennedy Holmes – Team Jennifer – This is Me 17.77%
- Kirk Jay – Team Blake – I Swear 17.06%
- MaKenzie Thomas – Team Jennifer – Vision of Love 13.07%
- Reagan Strange – Team Adam – You Are the Reason 9.19%
- Sarah Grace – Team Kelly – Sign of the Times 6.33%
- Chris Kroeze – Team Blake – Can’t You See 6.13%
- Kymberli Joye – Team Kelly – Never Alone 5.21%
The Voice 15 – Favorite Top 8 Duet
Kymberli Joye and MaKenzie Thomas and Kirk Jay and Chevel Shepherd are nearly evenly split in the top 2 spots (I did not dig that bro country duet myself…).
- Kymberli Joye and MaKenzie Thomas – Got To Be Real/Best of My Love 31.11%
- Kirk Jay and Chevel Shepherd – She’s Country/Country Must Be Country Wide 30.72%
- Chris Kroeze And Sarah Grace – Jumpin Jack Flash/Chain of Fools 22.35%
- Reagan Strange and Kennedy Holmes – Happy/Tightrope 15.82%
Choose the FOUR Contestants WHO WILL ADVANCE TO THE FINALS.
And the artists taking the Top 4 spots in the Final Four poll seem reasonable!
- Chevel Shepherd – Team Kelly 22.08%
- Kennedy Holmes – Team Jennifer 20.67%
- Kirk Jay – Team Blake 20.46%
- MacKenzie Thomas – Team Jennifer 14.63%
- Chris Kroeze – Team Blake 6.46%
- Reagan Strange – Team Adam 6.1%
- Sarah Grace – Team Kelly 4.91%
- Kymberli Joye – Team Kelly 4.69%
PREDICTION: Chevel, Kennedy and Kirk will advance instantly to the finale. Kymberli and Sarah will be eliminated. Sarah performed a risky song first. Kymberli might have been better off with a better known gospel song. MaKenzie, Reagan and Chris will fight for that last spot in the final four. MaKenzie will win the Instant Save. Caveats: It’s the blood bath! When so many contestants are leaving at once, unexpected things CAN happen. Plus, I would not cut Chris ENTIRELY out of the picture. He’s got a shot at winning the save.