The Voice 9 Top 11 Predictions, iTunes Charts, Poll Results
Here are YOUR poll results from last night.
Amy and Jeffery are clear favorites, with the scores falling off beginning with Emily.
- Amy Vachal – Team Adam – Blank Space 32.77%
- Jeffery Austin – Team Gwen – Dancing on My Own 25.54%
- Emily Ann Roberts – Team Blake – Why Not Me 12.31%
- Madi Davis – Team Pharrell – Love is Blindness 11.54%
- Jordan Smith – Team Adam – Who You Are 8.15%
- Korin Bukowski – Team Gwen – Only Hope 2.15%
- Zach Seabaugh – Team Blake – Are You Gonna Kiss me Or Not 2.15%
- Barrett Baber – Team Blake – Delta Dawn 1.69%
- Shelby Brown – Team Adam – You and I 1.54%
- Evan McKeel – Team Pharrell – Smile 1.38%
- Braiden Sunshine – Team Gwen – True 0.77%
Grade the Episode
You’ve been giving the episodes B to B- grades all season. Season 9 will not go down in The Voice annals as a favorite season.
Who will be eliminated?
This poll is actually invalid. I left Shelby Brown off the list until this morning. I suspect she would have ranked higher. Also, Jordan was on there twice, so he might be slightly skewed too. But these results give a general idea of what you all are thinking.
- Korin Bukowski – Team Gwen 47.76%
- Braiden Sunshine – Team Gwen 23.06%
- Evan McKeel – Team Pharrell 10.35%
- *Shelby Brown – Team Adam 5.65%
- Barrett Baber – Team Blake 2.82%
- *Jordan Smith – Team Adam 2.82%
- Jeffery Austin – Team Gwen 1.88%
- Zach Seabaugh – Team Blake 1.88%
- Amy Vachal – Team Adam 1.65%
- Emily Ann Roberts – Team Blake 1.41%
- Madi Davis – Team Pharrell 0.71%
iTunes Rankings as of 12:06 PM ET
Look at Team Adam Levine. Two members of his team hold the top spots on the iTunes chart, and one is dead last, barely making the Top 100. Amy Vachal struck a chord with “Blank Space,” but it didn’t hurt that the song is spectacularly popular already. There’s a reason why You Tube cover stars rush to cover the latest tunes from popular artists. Fans want to hear good covers. I expected Jordan Smith to chart a little higher with a song that could be literally tagged as a personal anthem. But I’m still predicting him the winner.
I checked the chart at 12:06 and unless Emily Ann Roberts JUST missed the cutoff, she has earned the iTunes bonus. Good, because that girl is more talented than both of Blake’s boys put together. Now that Blake has found a winning formula for Emily Ann–country throwbacks with a tinge of bluegrass–I expect him to stick with it.
Speaking of Blake’s boys–I was cheered to see Jeffery Austin had pulled ahead of both Barrett Baber and Zach Seabaugh in the rankings. He had, arguably, the best performance of the night. I can’t believe he didn’t at least crack the Top 20.
The eliminated contestant will come out of the bottom four on this list. I think Evan McKeel did well enough with the sentimental “Smile.” I still believe Braiden Sunshine is appealing to folks who aren’t necessarily downloading from iTunes. I’m going to say he’s safe too.
That leaves Korin Bukowski, who was saved last week, and Shelby Brown who performed forgettably in the first spot. The two will face off against each other in the insta-save. Shelby will impressively belt one of her favorite songs, and basically blow the timid Korin right off the stage.
4. Amy Vachal – Team Adam – Blank Space
8. Jordan Smith – Team Adam – Who You Are
10. Emily Ann Roberts – Team Blake – Why Not Me
16. Madi Davis – Team Pharrell – Love is Blindness
27. Jeffery Austin – Team Gwen – Dancing on My Own
29. Barrett Baber – Team Blake – Delta Dawn
31. Zach Seabaugh – Team Blake – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not
43. Evan McKeel – Team Pharrell – Smile
56. Korin Bukowski – Team Gwen – Only Hope
63. Braiden Sunshine – Team Gwen – True
96. Shelby Brown – Team Adam – You and I
Prediction: Shelby Brown and Korin Bukowski sing for the insta-save. Shelby is safe, Korin leaves the competition.