The Voice 23 Finale Poll Results: Predictions, Top 5 Power Rankings Facebook stats – Who will win?
The Voice season 23 finale airs in two parts. On Monday (May 22) the Top 5 will perform two songs–an uptempo number and a ballad. Afterward, fans have overnight to vote for their favorites. Host Carson Daly will announce which artist from Team Blake Shelton (NOIVAS, Grace West), Team Kelly Clarkson (D. Smooth), Team Niall Horan (Gina Miles) or Team Chance the Rapper (Sorelle) will win it all. A recording contract with Republic Records and a cash prize are at stake.
The two night finale will also feature a slew of guest stars. Check out the lineup HERE. The Voice season 23 two-part finale airs Monday May 22 at 8 pm ET/PT and Tuesday May 23 at 9 pm ET/PT. A clip show airs before the grand finale at 8 pm ET/PT.
The Voice official Facebook likes and views are down significantly compared to last week when Gina garnered over a million views on her “Wicked Games” performance. Although her numbers are down, she still leads the pack. She could win this thing. Former frontrunner NOIVAS comes in dead last. Both Team Blake artists round out the bottom. Yikes.
- Gina Miles – Team Niall – All I Want – 9.5K likes 247.6K views
- D. Smooth – Team Kelly – Thinking Out Loud – 9.4K likes, 171.3K views
- Sorelle – Team Chance – Fallin’ – 4.8K – 143.3K
- Grace West – Team Blake – Til I Can Make it On My Own – 4.5K likes – 123.4K views
- NOIVAS – Team Blake – Skyfall – 2.9K likes – 84.3K views
The Voice 23 Power Rankings
My first and only The Voice 23 power rankings. If the show had been live more than two weeks, there would have been more!
5. Sorelle – Team Chance
The sibling trio delivered one of their stronger performances last week with Alicia Keys’ “Fallin’.” Their harmonies are impeccable, but their routines often come off as corny and old fashioned. I’m not surprised they made the finale, but at this point, all the remaining singers are stronger.
4. NOIVAS – Team Blake Shelton
NOIVAS came on strong in the beginning, earning a 4-chair turn for his powerful performance of “A Change is Gonna Come.” But he lost steam eventually as Team Niall contestants Riley Tate Wilson and Gina Miles surged. He might place higher in the end, but he won’t win.
3. D. Smooth – Team Kelly Clarkson
D. Smooth gained momentum after his incredible cover of Khalid’s “Location.” He garnered a healthy number of likes and views on Facebook on his second Ed Sheeran cover of the season “Thinking Out Loud.” The R&B singer covered “Perfect” for his Blind Audition earning chair turns from Kelly and Niall. He was Kelly’s Playoffs Pass, which meant he skipped the Knockouts. That’s why he seems to have come from nowhere.
2. Gina Miles – Team Niall
On a normal The Voice season, I would place Gina in the pole position at this point of the competition. But it seems that producers want Team Blake to get one last win, allowing him to leave the show forever as a 10X champ. Having said that, Gina could STILL win. She’s racking up the Facebook numbers and is peaking at just the right time. No doubt Niall’s army of fans could give a crap about Blake’s last season and will vote for her en masse.
1. Grace West – Team Blake
Expect Monday’s performance order, song choices and commentary to favor Team Blake Shelton. Blake’s fans will be out in full force to vote for both Grace and NOIVAS. At this point, Grace has an edge over NOIVAS. And if she won, she would NOT be undeserving. She’s a talented country singer with a tinge of old-school. She could definitely win it all for Team Blake and be his 10th winning artist.
On another season, Gina Miles would be the winner. And she could still win! But, like you all, I’m going to predict Grace West from Team Blake as the ultimate champ. Gina Miles from Team NIall will be the runner-up. 3rd place will go to D. Smooth, 4th place to NOIVAS and 5th place to Sorelle.
The Voice Top 5 Poll Results
Who WILL WIN The Voice 23?
You all think Grace West will win but believe Gina Miles should take it all. If there are enough fans out there who want the latter, Gina COULD win! It’s not hopeless.
- Grace West -Team Blake Shelton – 37.79%
- Gina Miles – Team Niall Horan – 31.11%
- NOIVAS – Team Blake Shelton – 15.66%
- D. Smooth – Team Kelly Clarkson – 8.56%
- Sorelle – Team Chance the Rapper – 6.89%
Who SHOULD WIN The Voice 23?
- Gina Miles – All I Want by Kodaline – Team Niall Horan – 43.76%
- Grace West – Til I Can Make it on My Own by Tammy Wynette – Team Blake Shelton – 21.54%
- NOIVAS – Skyfall by Adele – Team Blake Shelton – 13.83%
- D. Smooth – Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – Team Kelly Clarkson – 12.02%
- Sorelle – Falling by Alicia Keys – Team Chance the Rapper – 8.84%
Favorite Top 8 Performance
Gina is on top with 27% of the vote
- Gina Miles – All I Want by Kodaline – Team Niall Horan – 27.08%
- Grace West – Til I Can Make it on My Own by Tammy Wynette – Team Blake Shelton – 17.45%
- D. Smooth – Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – Team Kelly Clarkson – 13.28%
- Ryley Tate Wilson – Vienna by Billy Joel – Team Niall Horan – 13.02%
- NOIVAS – Skyfall by Adele – Team Blake Shelton – 12.24%
- Sorelle – Falling by Alicia Keys – Team Chance the Rapper – 8.59%
- Holly Brand – Rumor Has It by Reba McEntire – Team Kelly Clarkson – 7.55%
- Ray Uriel – Can You Stand the Rain by New Edition – Team Chance the Rapper – 0.78%
Who Was Robbed?
It’s rare that “Nobody” comes in third behind TWO eliminated artists. Almost 50 percent of the voters believe Ryley was robbed, and Holly is behind him with almost 30 percent of the vote. If The Voice had overnight voting last week, Ryley might still be in it as Gina and Ryley take up the same musical lane. Also, skipping the Knockouts with Niall’s Playoffs pass didn’t do the young singer any favors.
- Ryley Tate Wilson – Team Niall Horan – 48.27%
- Holly Brand – Team Kelly Clarkson – 29.70%
- Nobody was Robbed – 19.55%
- Ray Uriel – Team Chance the Rapper – 2.48%