The Voice season 22 sets Blind Audition Taping for June – Find out how to get tickets
Tapings take place on the following days:
Monday June 20 9:30 am & 2:30 pm
Tuesday June 21 9:00 am & 2:30 pm
Wednesday June 22 9:00 am & 2:30 pm
Thursday June 23 9:00 am & 2:45 pm
Friday June 24 9:00 am
Once the teams fill up, the auditions end. In other words, The Voice scheduled five days, but it may not take that long to complete each team. For that reason, it’s better to schedule a day earlier in the week, which fans can do AT THIS LINK.
COVID protocols are in FULL FORCE
- Have a negative COVID test result no more than 2 days prior to the event.
- Information about how to get a free COVID test prior to taping will be provided upon registration.
- Be fully vaccinated (i.e. taken your last shot of your vaccine by June 6, 2021).
- According to the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series or 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine.
- Wear appropriate face coverings (silk mask, knit masks, and gaiter-style masks are not permitted) at all times unless otherwise instructed by a crew member.
- Be seated and be restricted to dedicated audience member areas.
- Not be within six feet of cast or crew members.
According to the studio description the format stays the same: “The show’s innovative format features four stages of competition: the first begins with the Blind Auditions, then the Battle Rounds, Knockouts, and, finally, the Live Performance Shows.”
Will The Voice Spring Cycle return?
And if you’re thinking it’s your only chance this year to catch The Voice after NBC cut back the show to one cycle a year, don’t lose hope. There is evidence that The Voice spring cycle is coming back. After American Song Contest, which NBC scheduled in The Voice’s 2022 spring time slot, garnered tepid ratings, it will probably be cancelled.
Meanwhile, The Voice will hold their first summer open calls in TWO YEARS. Virtual 0pen calls are happening June 8, 9, 21 and 22. All would be contestants over 13 years old can sign up now Click for more info.
Not only are there summer open calls, but NBC has slipped language into their eligibility requirements that say artists must be available at the times the spring cycle tapes/airs. Find out more about that HERE.
The Voice season 22 will air Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC, starting this fall.