The Voice season 20 Top 5 perform LIVE Monday night (May 24), for YOUR votes, and ultimately the crown. At the end of The Voice Tuesday Grand finale, the winner of the show will be revealed.
There are no more instant saves. Just results based on fans overnight votes. The Tuesday night (May 24) finale is chock full of stars. Check out the lineup HERE.
For the performance round, each of the five singers will perform two covers, a ballad that will be a special dedication and an up-tempo cover. The show is calling having no original songs in the finale an exciting new twist. Or it’s just another spinny way to describe “budget cuts.”
Here is how I rank the remaining artists. There are two front runners, and I feel fairly certain the country guy will win over the R&B singer. After Monday night’s performance episode, however, the rankings could totally change.
The Voice 20 Top 5 Finale Power List
5. Rachel Mac – Team Nick – Rachel has a ton of potential, but at this point in her musical journey, she’s not experienced enough to be consistent. That lack of consistency hurts her when up against four singers who are miles beyond her musically. If she has an extraordinary night on Monday, she might squeak past John, but I don’t think so.
4. Victor Solomon – Team Legend – Victor knows how to put on a show. He sings, he dances. His style harkens back to the 60s and 70s when soul acts took the stage with superior vocals, slick dance moves, and eye catching threads. Yet, he manages not to sound dated. In such a fiercely competitive Top 5, and up against two popular country acts, I think Victor will come in 4th place.
3. Jordan Matthew Young – Team Blake – I have underestimated Jordan all season. That stops right here! He’s a throwback to 7o’s southern rock and a solid musician. And as he loves to remind fans, he’s just a working man (whose family owns the business…but whatevs) He ticks all the boxes of The Voice base of older fans.
2. Cam Anthony – Team Blake – Cam could take the crown, especially as a member of the mighty Team Blake. The young singer who was once managed by Dr. Dre has been performing since his Youtube videos went viral as a little kid. Cam possesses a one-of-a-kind talent. Mesmerizing on stage, he takes songs to places that make his rendition uniquely his own. But still, I think Kelly’ country guy takes it. I hope I’m wrong.
1. Kenzie Wheeler – Team Kelly – Team Kelly hasn’t won the show since she prevailed with country singer Jake Hoot in 2019. And I think she’ll win again with another country singer, Kenzie Wheeler. Despite his silly looking mullet, his vocal ability is not a joke. His traditional country influences, coupled with an effortless and resonate vocal style, and an ability to connect to Voice fans should put him over the top by the end of Tuesday’s The Voice 20 finale.