The first LIVE The Voice results show airs tonight (May 11), and it’s going to be a bloodbath! Only nine singers will move on to the semi-finals. The eliminations will be convoluted to say the least.
First, host Carson Daly will announce the Top vote getter from each team. Then, each coach will choose one team member to move on. And then, the remaining Top vote getters from each team will perform for the Instant Save. After the performances, viewers have the length of the commercial break to vote. The winner joins the 8 other singers who will compete next week.
The elimination format also makes it REALLY hard to predict the winners. But I’ll try! And will probably be wrong. When so many singers leave the competition, there are always surprises and disappointments. So buckle up, kids!
Note: I took a glance at the iTunes charts. None of the studio recordings charted, which is not surprising. The songs are available to stream everywhere, and don’t count in any way shape or form as votes.
Check out your poll results and my predictions below. Please make your own predictions in comments.
The Voice Season 20: Favorite Performance
Cam’s rendition of “Take Me to Church” is your overwhelming favorite. The only other song to chart in double digits is Dana Monique’s “Free Your Mind.”
- Cam Anthony – Take Me to Church by Hozier – 35.65%
- Dana Monique – Free Your Mind by En Vogue – 12.53%
- Corey Ward – Bruises by Lewis Capaldi – 9.75%
- Rachel Mac – Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves – 8.08%
- Ryleigh Modig – drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo – 6.96%
- Anna Grace – Let Her Go by Passenger – 6.13%
- Kenzie Wheeler – Red Dirt by Brooks & Dunn – 4.74%
- Jordan Matthew Young – Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac – 4.46%
- Pete Mroz – We Belong by Pat Benatar – 2.79%
- Victor Solomon – I Wish by Stevie Wonder – 2.23%
- Gihanna Zoe – Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga – 1.95%
- Pia Renee – Need U Bad by Jazmine Sullivan – 1.67%
- Zae Romeo – When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus – 1.39%
- Devan Blake Jones – Shape of My Heart by Backstreet Boys – 0.84%
- Andrew Marshall – Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae – 0.56%
- Zania Alake – Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande – 0.28%
- Jose Figueroa Jr. – Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars – 0.00%
The Voice Season 20: Pick TWO to advance from Team Nick
Team Nick is easy to predict. Rachel will likely get the most votes, and Nick will choose Dana to advance. If he picks anyone other than Dana? I can’t imagine it.
- Rachel Mac – 44.46%
- Dana Monique – 42.05%
- Andrew Marshall – 5.30%
- Jose Figueroa Jr. – 4.33%
- Devan Blake Jones – 3.85%
The Voice Season 20: Pick TWO to advance from Team Legend
Either Ryleigh or Victor will win the vote. John could choose Pia to advance, because I think he likes her. But that’s only if Victor doesn’t win the vote.
- Ryleigh Modig – 38.78%
- Victor Solomon – 30.93%
- Pia Renee – 21.19%
- Zania Alake – 9.11%
The Voice Season 20: Pick TWO from Team Blake
Cam will win the vote, and Blake will choose Anna to advance to the next round. He loves his quirky female singer-songwriters. I think Pete probably knows Blake won’t save him.
- Cam Anthony – 49.38%
- Anna Grace – 27.74%
- Jordan Matthew Young – 11.65%
- Pete Mroz – 11.23%
The Voice Season 20: Pick TWO to advance from Team Kelly
Dang, every singer on Kelly’s team deserves to advance. But Kenzie will win the vote and Kelly will choose Gihanna to advance.
- Kenzie Wheeler – 40.71%
- Corey Ward – 30.01%
- Gihanna Zoe – 21.10%
- Zae Romeo – 8.17%
The Voice Season 20: Most Likely to Be Saved (Pick One)
Remember that singers have to win the highest remaining votes to be eligible in the first place! Jordan Matthew Young could beat Pete for the chance. But Pete, Corey and Pia have the best chance of winning the save.
- Pete Mroz – Team Blake Shelton – 20.47%
- Gihanna Zoe – Team Kelly Clarkson – 16.44%
- Jordan Matthew Young – Team Blake Shelton – 12.42%
- Cam Anthony – Team Blake Shelton – 10.40%
- Anna Grace – Team Blake Shelton – 9.40%
- Corey Ward – Team Kelly Clarkson – 5.70%
- Ryleigh Modig – Team John Legend – 4.70%
- Pia Renee – Team John Legend – 3.69%
- Dana Monique – Team Nick Jonas – 3.02%
- Zae Romeo – Team Kelly Clarkson – 3.02%
- Andrew Marshall – Team Nick Jonas – 2.35%
- Rachel Mac – Team Nick Jonas – 2.01%
- Kenzie Wheeler – Team Kelly Clarkson – 2.01%
- Victor Solomon – Team John Legend – 1.68%
- Devan Blake Jones – Team Nick Jonas – 1.34%
- Jose Figueroa Jr. – 1.01%
- Zania Alake – Team John Legend – 0.34%
The Voice Season 20: Grade the Live Playoffs
Well, ya’ll gave the episode a B-
- B – 51.21%
- C – 22.22%
- A – 21.74%
- D – 3.38%
Rachel Mac & Dana Monique from Team Nick; Ryleigh Modig & Victor Solomon from Team Legend; Cam Anthony & Anna Grace from Team Blake; Kenzie Wheeler and Gihanna Zoe from Team Kelly. Corey Ward wins the Save.