The Voice season 18 finale is here! Who will win the crown? Let’s check out your poll results ahead of tonight’s LIVE REMOTE finale.
Who Will Win The Voice Season 18? VOTE in the POLLS
iTunes recordings and streams are available for the only time this season. But they don’t count for votes. Here’s where the artists stand at 5:30 pm. Todd Tilghman is denied No. 1 by…Songland’s Florida Georgia Line single Second Guessing. Welp! And Todd’s single was co-written by Ester Dean. So Songland is killing it. Still, Todd is the only artist to hit the Top 10.
2. Todd Tilghman – Long Way Home
13. Tonisha Harris – My Superhero
16. Thunderstorm Artis – Sedona
25. CammWess – Save it For Tomorrow
39. Micah Iverson – Butterflies
43. Todd Tilghman & Blake Shelton – Authority Song
142. Thunderstorm Artis & Nick Jonas – You’ll Be In My Heart
Todd takes the Top two spots on the Favorite performance chart, and is the only artist to hit double digits. In fact, combination of his two songs makes up 59 percent of the chart.
- Todd Tilghman – I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe 32.52%
- Todd Tilghman – Long Way Home by Todd Tilghman 25.79%
- Thunderstorm Artis – What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong 12.99%
- Toneisha Harris – Faithfully by Journey 9.81%
- Toneisha Harris – Superhero by Toneisha Harris 4.77%
- Micah Iverson – Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol 4.02%
- Thunderstorm Artis – Sedona by Thunderstorm Artis 3.08%
- Micah Iverson – Butterflies By Micah Iverson 2.99%
- CammWess – Save it For Tomorrow by CammWess 2.62%
- CammWess – Purple Rain by Prince 1.4%
Who WILL Win The Voice Season 18?
Almost 70 percent believe Todd Tilghman from Team Blake will win, with Thunderstorm as runner up.
- Todd Tilghman – Team Blake Shelton 69.87%
- Thunderstorm Artis – Team Nick Jonas 16.68%
- Toneisha Harris – Team Blake Shelton 7.68%
- Micah Iverson – Team Kelly Clarkson 4.65%
- CammWess – Team John Legend 1.11%
Who SHOULD Win The Voice Season 18?
However, under 50 percent think Todd SHOULD win. Second place is pretty evenly split between Thunderstorm and Toneisha.
- Todd Tilghman – Team Blake Shelton 47.36%
- Thunderstorm Artis – Team Nick Jonas 23.2%
- Toneisha Harris – Team Blake Shelton 20.31%
- Micah Iverson – Team Kelly Clarkson 6.61%
- CammWess – Team John Legend 2.52%
Grade the Episode
High grade for last night’s episode. Over 50 percent gave it an A
- A 50.09%
- B 36.82%
- C 8.04%
- F 3.74%
- D 1.31%
I pegged Todd Tilghman as The Voice winner sometime around the Knockouts? There are no iTunes votes or multipliers this season, but his No 2 chart placement, pretty far beyond the rest of the field, is a good indicator of where he stands, I think.
I am VERY certain Todd will win. However, Thunderstorm and Toneisha and CammWess and Micah could switch places. ie Toneisha 2nd, Thunderstorm 3rd, Micah 4th and CammWess 5th.
Todd Tilghman (Team Blake) – WINNER
Thunderstorm Artis (Team Nick) – Runner-up
Toneisha Harris (Team Blake) – 3rd
CammWess (Team Legend) – 4th
Micah Iverson (Team Kelly) – 5th