NBC has announced the performers for Monday and Tuesday’s The Voice season 16 two part live finale. Breath easy BTS fans, the wildly popular Korean Pop band WILL appear! That, despite their advertised announcement being nixed from last week’s results show. The star studded lineup also includes Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie, Jonas Brothers, BeHalsey, Khalid, OneRepublic, Hootie & the Blowfish and more. All are set to perform on the live two-hour Tuesday, May 21 season finale (9-11 p.m. ET/PT) when a winner of The Voice will be crowned.
On part one of the live finale, airing Monday, May 20 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT), the final four artists will perform in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. The Top 4 artists include Maelyn Jarmon from Team Legend, and three artists from Team Blake – Gyth Rigdon, Dexter Roberts and Andrew Sevener. Each finalist will perform three times – one new solo cover, a special duet with their coach and the debut of their first original single.
Part two of the live finale, airing Tuesday, May 21 (9-11 p.m. ET/PT) will feature:
- Pop icon Taylor Swift performing her latest hit single “Me” ft. Brendon Urie. The single debuted #1 on Billboard Digital Song Sales chart becoming Swift’s 16th #1 on the chart and broke multiple Youtube, Vevo and Amazon records upon release.
- Global superstars BTS will hit The Voice stage to perform their hit single “Boy with Luv,” which just hit #8 on the Hot 100 charts. The c group has hit #1 on the Billboard charts three times in less than 11 months and have recently been included in Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People for 2019.
- Fan-favorite trio, Jonas Brothers, will perform their new hit single “Cool” off of their upcoming album Happiness Begins releasing on June 7th.
- Singer/songwriter Halsey will perform her single, “Nightmare,” for the first time on television.
- Khalid, who was recently named one of Time’s magazine’s Most Influential People of 2019, will be performing his single “Talk” which recently hit #1 at Rhythm radio. “Talk” is the lead single off Khalid’s recently released sophomore album Free Spirit. Khalid returns to The Voice stage after being Team Legend’s advisor during the Battle Rounds earlier this season.
- Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum band OneRepublic will take The Voice stage to perform their brand new single, “Rescue Me.”
- Prior to kicking off their “Group Therapy Tour,” Hootie & the Blowfish will perform their classic single “Let Her Cry” to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their best-selling album, Cracked Rear View. Their first new music in over 10 years is expected for release later this year.
Additionally, the season finale will feature special musical collaborations with the Top 4 finalists, which will be announced soon.