The Masked Singer will air a rerun in its usual Wednesday time spot on FOX tonight (Nov 25). Instead, FOX will air a NEW episode on Thanksgiving night (Nov 26) at 8 pm. The special Thursday episode will feature guest judge Jay Pharoah and the remaining Group C celebrities, Broccoli, Mushroom and Jellyfish.
At the end of the one hour episode, one celebrity will be eliminated, and the remaining two masks will advance to the big Super Six competition set for Wednesday, December 2. By the end of the TWO HOUR Super Six semi-final special, featuring guest judge Chris Robinson, THREE celebrities will be unmasked by the end of the night.
Before the big finale, however, it will be time for a holiday break. On December 9, the remaining three contestants will sing “never-before-heard” holiday songs, with all-new animated clues on the big Holiday Sing-Along special. Additionally, already unmasked celebrities will join together to perform their favorite holiday carols.
A two hour season finale airs on Wednesday, December 16. The first hour will be a retrospective clip show, featuring highlights from season 4. Then, the three finalists will perform one last time before all are unmasked and one singer takes home the Golden Mask Trophy.
Here’s the schedule for the remaining season 4 episodes
- Wednesday November 25 – “The Group B Premiere – Six More Masks” (Repeat)
- Thursday November 26 (Thanksgiving) – “The Group C Finals – The Masks Give Thanks” (Feat Guest Judge Jay Pharoah)
- Wednesday December 2 – “The Semi Finals – The Super Six” – TWO HOUR SPECIAL (Feat Guest Judge Chris Robinson)
- Wednesday December 9 – “The Holiday Sing-a-Long”
- Wednesday December 16 – TWO HOUR FINALE
Join us as we play alongside host Nick Cannon and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke to guess the celebrities behind the mask.