Get to know your Top 20 via these You Tube videos.
UPDATE: Get to Know Your So You Think You Can Dance Top 20–Now With Photos!
The pairings are random–not necessarily how they’ll be paired up in the competition:
SYTYCDism has spoiled some pairs with a promise of more to come:
- Janette Manrara and Brandon Bryant
- Evan Kasprzak and Randi Evans
- Phillip Chbeeb and Jeanine Mason
- Vitolio Jeune and Asuka Kondoh
And finally, from Television without Pity, a fine source for spoilers:
Spoilers for the top 20 results episode:
- Sean Kingston to will perform his new hit single, …Fire Burning on the Dance Floor, from his upcoming sophomore album, …Tomorrow.” (from SYTYCD website)
- Wade Robson says on his website that he and his wife are …designing a competition dance for Show 1.
General spoilers –
- Louis Van Amstel from DWTS is choreographing. (In mainstream media)
- Stacey Tookey from SYTYCD Canada is choreographing in top 18 episode