I’m not going to live blog tonight’s show, but I will be posting up some video later.
Ha ha…Nigel has a chair next to him with Paula Abdul’s name on it…
Tonight’s show was fun to watch, but holy hyperbole, batman, could the judges gushing after each performance could have been any more OTT? What’s hilarious is, once the competition starts, they’ll be back to cutting the performers down to size with the usual critiques.
My favorite dances was the Wade Robson group number that opened the show, Mandy Moore’s magnificent contemporary dance, and Sonya Tayeh fun jazz routine.
This group has potential, for sure. Billy Bell will be missed…
My own guide to the Top 20 HERE.
Videos after the jump…
- Group Dance – Wade Robson – “Comanche” by the Revels – VIDEO
- Russell Ferguson, Legacy, Kevin Hunte – Hip Hop by Napoleon and Tabitha – “Beggin’ (District 78 Remix) – Intro Performance
- Jakob Karr, Nathan Trasoras, Channing Cooke, Ariana Debose – Contemporary – Tyce Diorio – “Crying” by K.D. Lang – Intro Performance
- Phillip Atmore, Bianca Revels, Peter Sabasino – Tap by Derrick K. Grant – “Take the A Train” by Ella Fitzgerald – Intro Performance
- Mollee Gray, Pauline Mata, Ellenore Scott – Jazz by Sonya Tayeh – “On A Cloud” by PPP – Intro Performance
- Billy Bell, Victor Smalley, Noelle Marsh, Kathryn McCormick – Contemporary by Mandy Moore – “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay – Intro Performance
- Ryan DiLello, Ashleigh DiLello, Karen Hauer – Latin Ballroom by Jason Gilkinson – “Everything I Can’t Have” by Robin Thicke – Intro Performance