Billboard results are delayed due to the holiday weekend. HDD predicts the top albums of the first week of 2018 with “The Greatest Showman” Soundtrack taking the lead. The movie has underperformed at the box-office, but is predicted to have strong sales for a week in January (79-84K SPS, 64-69K in sales).Ed, Taylor and Eminem round out the top 4. Former X-Factor judge Demi Lovato is at 16th (3-4K in sales…sigh).
1. The Greatest Showman (Atlantic) 79-84k SPS, 64-69k Sales
2. Ed Sheeran (Atlantic) 69-74k, 19-22k
3. Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 54-59k, 26-29k
4. Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 42-46k, 22-25k
5. Huncho Jack, Travis Scott & Quavo (Quality Control/Cactus Jack/Motown/Grand
16. Demi Lovato (Hollywood/Safehouse/Island) 18-21k, 3-4k