Glee Season 6 Episode 4 Song Spoilers – The Hurt Locker
Check out the song list for Glee Season 6 Episode 4 titled “The Hurt Locker.” Episode 6×04 was written and directed by Ian Brennan.
As far as I know, there are only 4 songs in this 6×04. Yes, it is an unusually short set list, as there are usually 5 or 6 songs in every Glee episode. As always, if I receive any updates, I’ll let you know!
Max George of The Wanted makes his debut in this episode. He plays Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline.
Glee Season 6 Episode 4 Song Spoilers Setlist:
- “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks – Sung by Sue Sylvester
- “A Thousand Miles” – by Vanessa Carlton – Sung by Rachel and Sam
- “Rock Lobster” – by B52s – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
- “Whip It” – by Devo – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
* If you use my spoilers I would like a credit as mjsbigblog.com AND a link bank. Thanks a bunch!