Tonight’s all-Fleetwood Mac episode of Glee finds the kids gossiping–and being gossiped about as Sue Sylvester restarts the school newspaper with muckraking in mind.
Also, Kristen Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes!
The last couple of Glee episodes have gotten back to some storytelling and character development. YAY. Secrets & Lies and how they destroy was tonight’s theme. Indeed, the Glee club nearly falls apart at the seems when Sue Sylvester planted untrue blind items in the school newspaper. Some thoughts:
- My first thought would be to wonder why Sam was living in a seedy motel rather than why Kurt and Quinn were visiting him there.
- Santana is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters on the show, and Naya Rivera is criminally underrated as an actor and a singer. MORE SANTANA AND BRITTANY PLEASE.
- I didn’t miss my TV boyfriend, Darren Criss, this week. Not one little bit.
- LORD TUBBINGTON RULES.
- I’m ready for the return of Finchel. So, Finn leaves Rachel because she kinda sorta considered cheating on him with Puck. Meanwhile, Finn gets back with Quinn who lied to him about her pregnancy and cheats on Sam. Is there something here I’m missing?
- Next week–The PROM! Isn’t spring prom usually reserved for seniors and their guests? I’m looking forward to it anyway. So hoping Kurt goes to prom with Blaine dressed in a kilt. But I have a feeling that’s not going to happen. Heh.
Download Glee from iTunes:
- Go Your Own Way – Glee Cast
- I Don’t Want to Know – Glee Cast
- Don’t Stop – Glee Cast
- Dreams – Glee Cast
- Songbird – Glee Cast
- Never Going Back Again – Glee Cast
Fondue For Two! Starring Brittany S. Pierce
Sue Sylvester in Disguise!
“Dreams” – Kristin Chenoweth
“Never Going Back Again” – Kevin McHale & an Army of Guitars
Naya Rivera – “Songbird”
Chris Colfer and Lea Michele “I missed your insanity”
Corey Monteith and Dianna Agron – “I Don’t Wanna Know”
Kristin Chenoweth and Matt Morrison rehearse a terrible song
Heather Morris – Fondue For 1 (Sadz)
Lea Michele sings “Go Your Own Way”
Corey Monteith & Lea Michele visit Chord Overstreet (Apology, Tears)
Don’t Stop Thinking About Tomorrow