After a two week interruption thanks to Major League Baseball, Glee is back on November 11 with a brand new episode. Hurray!
EOnline posted some sneak peeks and I have them embeded just for you, after the jump.
The major plot points have Artie singing a cool, jazzy and poignant “Dancing with Myself” with some pretty fancy wheelchair moves, Kurt and Rachel fighting to sing the lead on “Defying Gravity” and Nerdy Jacob attempting to get to the bottom of Quinn’s sudden ouster from the Cheerios.
Plus, the kids hold a bake sale to raise money to obtain a special wheelchair bus for Artie, and Mr. Shue has the able-bodied gleeksters spending time in a wheelchair to understand Artie’s world.
And, there’s no preview yet, but Mr Shue promises a wheelchair number! Eep!
Videos after the JUMP…
- Artie performs “Dancing with Myself” – VIDEO
- Mr Shue plans a bake sale to obtain a special bus to accommodate Artie’s wheelchair. Shue orders the Glee kids to spend three hours a day for a week in a wheelchair, and to get ready for a wheelchair number. – VIDEO
- Everybody wants to sing “Defying Gravity” – VIDEO
- Kurt challenges Rachel to a sing-off. Uh oh – VIDEO
- Nerdy Jacob interviews Sue Sylvester in an attempt to get to the bottom of Quinn’s sudden departure from the Cheerios. A great one-liner from Sue! – VIDEO