The four remaining kid couples advance to the semi-finals as the competition heats up in anticipation of next week’s crowning of the coveted Mirrorball trophy on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Sunday Dec. 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC television network.
- Ariana Greenblatt and Artyon Celestine (mentored by Brandon Armstrong) – Foxtrot – “We’re All in This Together” by High School Musical cast
- Mackenzie Ziegler and Sage Rosen (mentored by Gleb Savchenko) – Paso Doblé – “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga
- Miles Brown and Rylee Arnold (mentored by Lindsay Arnold) – Cha Cha – “Shake Senora” by Pitbull featuring T-Pain & Sean Paul
- Sky Brown and JT Church (mentored by Alan Bersten) – Argentine Tango – “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons
- Dance Duo No. 1 – Mackenzie Ziegler and Sage Rosen with Miles Brown and Rylee Arnold – “Party in the U.S.A.” by Miley Cyrus
- Dance Duo No. 2 – Ariana Greenblatt and Artyon Celestine with Sky Brown and JT Church – “369” by Rhett George
Hosted by Dancing with the Stars season 25’s Mirrorball Trophy winner Jordan Fisher and finalist Frankie Muniz, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors is a fresh take on an established favorite in which 12 celebrity kids are partnered with professional junior ballroom dancers to perform choreographed routines that are judged by choreographer Mandy Moore, professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy and Dancing with the Stars: Athletes champion, Adam Rippon.