Disney has announced details on the third episode of Dancing with the Stars season 31, which will feature the theme “Bond Night.”
In celebration of the 60th anniversary of James Bond on the silver screen, the 14 remaining couples will perform dances to iconic songs from the James Bond franchise for week three of the mirrorball competition.
“Bond Night” will stream live in the US and Canada on Monday 3rd October 2022 (8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT), on Disney+. (TV-PG, L) Watch episode replays on Disney+ within the hour following the livestream.
A special pro performance to “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney & Wings will open “Bond Night.” The routine is choreographed by Megan Lawson and Matt Cady.
Dancing with the Stars 31 Week 3 “Bond Night” Song Choices and Dance Styles
- Joseph Baena and pro Alexis Warr (filling in for Daniella Karagach) will perform an Argentine Tango to “Writing’s On the Wall” by Sam Smith
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Rumba to “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Tango to “The Name’s Bond…James Bond” by David Arnold & Nicholas Dodd
- Sam Champion, and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Samba to “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman ft. Tambuco
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Rumba to “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform an Argentine Tango to “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Rumba to “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Tango to “You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Rumba to “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Rumba to “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel will perform a Rumba to “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Rumba to “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Rumba to “Licence To Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Cha Cha to “Die Another Day” by Madonna
Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro host the show, while the judges panel includes a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.