The Dancing with the Stars season 31 finale is just around the corner, and here is what fans can expect. The four finalists are set to perform their final two routines in hopes of winning the mirrorball trophy. Each couple will perform a redemption dance and a freestyle routine.
The final Dancing with the Stars episode of 2022 will stream live on Monday, November 21 at 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT), on Disney+ in the United States and Canada. Watch episode replays on Disney+ within the hour following the livestream.
The finale will kick off with an opening number, performed to “Everybody Dance” by Cedric Gervais & Franklin ft. Nile Rodgers, choreographed by Mandy Moore. The routine will feature the pro dancers and four finalist couples.
Jordin Sparks returns to sing “No Air” for Selma Blair routine
There will be lots of dancing throughout the show as all of the eliminated couples return to dance again on the ballroom floor. Jordin Sparks will sing her hit song “No Air” live as Selma Blair and her pro partner Sasha Farber reunite to perform a spectacular contemporary routine.
The finale will also feature Judge Derek Hough and his fiancé Hayley Erbert dancing to “Chasing Cars” by Tommee Profitt & Fleurie. The professional dancers who will be joining the DWTS LIVE 2023 Tour will also take to the stage with a performance to “100% Pure Love” by Crystal Waters. There will be a special announcement of the celebrities joining the DWTS 2023 Tour.
The finalists will perform two routines
The four finalist couples will perform two routines – a Redemption Dance and Freestyle. For their Redemption Dance, each couple will dance to a ballroom or Latin style, chosen by one of the judges, that they performed earlier in the season, hoping to earn a higher score than their first attempt at the style. The finalists will then take the ballroom floor for a free wheeling Freestyle routine.
The Dancing with the Stars Season 31 Mirrorball Champion will be announced at the end of the show.
Fans will be able to vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada via disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). The live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couple will win the mirrorball trophy.
Dancing with the Stars season 31 Finale Dance Styles and Song Choices
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson are paired with Judge Len Goodman and will perform a Redemption Quickstep to “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas are paired with Judge Carrie Ann Inaba and will perform a Redemption Jive to “Grown” by Little Mix
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko are paired with Judge Bruno Tonioli and will perform a Redemption Quickstep to “Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy are paired with Judge Derek Hough and will perform a Redemption Cha Cha to “I Like It (Like That)” by Pete Rodriguez
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Freestyle to “Get Up / 24K Magic” by Ciara ft. Chamillionaire / Bruno Mars
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Freestyle to “Us Again” by Pinar Toprak
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Freestyle to “Survivor / Call Me Mother” by Destiny’s Child / RuPaul
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Freestyle to “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago
Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro host Dancing with the Stars. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel.