Check out the spoilers for the next live episode of Dancing with the Stars streaming on Disney+. The theme is everything 90s.
There will be a double elimination at the end of the episode. The six remaining couples will move on to the semi-finals on Nov. 14.
“90s Night” features special guest artists Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue, Vanilla Ice and Kid ‘N Play. The eight remaining couples will perform individual routines and relay dances performed to iconic hits from the 90s. DWTS will stream live on Monday 7th November 2022 at (8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT), on Disney+ in the United States and Canada. You can also watch episode replays on Disney+ within the hour following the livestream.
The evening will kick off with an opening number choreographed by Mandy Moore, featuring the professional dancers who will be joining the DWTS LIVE 2023 Tour. The pros will dance to “Whatta Man” performed live by Salt-N-Pepa and En Vogue. “90s Night” will also see the return of the Relay Dance competition where each winner will have the opportunity to earn five bonus points. All four Relay Dances will feature a live performance from one of the special guest artists including Vanilla Ice, En Vogue, Salt-N-Pepa and Kid ‘N Play.
Pro Val Chmerkovskiy missed Monday’s show after testing positive for COVID-19. But according to this list, he will return to the show as Gabby Windey’s partner. Alan Bersten had stepped in for him.
Dancing with the Stars Relay Dance matchups, dance styles and song choices
- Shangela & Gleb vs. Daniel & Britt – Cha Cha to “Ice Ice Baby” performed live by Vanilla Ice
- Vinny & Koko vs. Trevor & Emma – Samba to “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)” performed live by En Vogue
- Heidi & Artem vs. Wayne & Witney– Samba to “Shoop” performed live by Salt-N-Pepa
- Charli & Mark vs. Gabby & Val – Salsa to “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody” performed live by Kid ‘N Play
Fans can vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada via disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
Dancing with the Stars celebrity dancers and pro partner dance styles and song choices
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Salsa to “Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Tango to “Song 2” by Blur
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Contemporary to “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Salsa to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Jazz to “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Tango to “What Is Love” by Haddaway
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Samba to “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
Dancing with the Stars is hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel.