It’s “Horror Night” on Dancing with the Stars, as the remaining couples compete another week for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
The Halloween-themed episode airs live, Monday Oct. 25 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Inspired by iconic horror films and television shows, celebrity and pro duos will perform time-honored dances including the Paso Doble, Argentine Tango, Jazz, Jive and more.
Tyra Banks will walk out to Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name).” This spooktacular episode will also feature the season’s first performance from judge Derek Hough, who won an Emmy® last month for his choreography on the show.
The Couple’s Dance Styles and Song Choices are Below
- Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Paso Doble to “Beggin’” by Måneskin (inspired by “The Purge”)
- Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to “Paint It, Black” by Ciara (inspired by “SAW”)
- JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Jazz to “Anything Goes” by District 78 ft. Patrice Covington (inspired by “IT”)
- Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Tango to “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran (inspired by “The Vampire Diaries”)
- Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Jive to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley (inspired by “Cujo”)
- Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing Contemporary to “Say Something” by Daniel Jang (inspired by “A Quiet Place”)
- Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dancing Contemporary to “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by “US”)
- The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Paso Doble to “Wicked Games” by RAIGN (inspired by “Hellraiser”)
- Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to “There Will Be Blood” by Kim Petras (inspired by “American Psycho”)
- Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Argentine Tango to “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd (inspired by “Arachnophobia”)
Dancing with the Stars is hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel.