With so much drama surrounding whether COVID infected pair Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke would dance this week (They are, separately from their respective homes (!!!)) it took a minute for ABC to reveal this week’s dance choices for Britney week. But here they are, finally.
The 14 celebrity and pro-dancer couples emerge “Stronger” than ever as they return to the ballroom for “Britney Night” where they will dance “Till the World Ends,” live on Monday, Oct 4 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Celebrity and pro duos will perform time-honored dances including the Salsa, Foxtrot, Tango, Paso Doble and Cha Cha.
Fans will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.) In each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination. The judges then save a couple from the bottom two.
The couples, along with their dance styles and song choices:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Salsa to “Outrageous” by Britney Spears
- TV actor Brian Austin Green and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Tango to “Till The World Ends” by Britney Spears
- Spice Girl Melanie C and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Tango to “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- Reality star Christine Chiu and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the Paso Doble to “Stronger” by Britney Spears
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Cha Cha to “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)” by Britney Spears
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Tango to “Hold It Against Me” by Britney Spears
- The Bachelor Matt James and pro Lindsay Arnold dancing the Tango to “Scream & Shout” by will.i.am ft. Britney Spears
- ·Talk show co-host of The Talk Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Cha Cha to “Circus” by Britney Spears
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Foxtrot to “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
- WWE superstar The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Salsa to “Oops!…I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Tango to “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing Jazz to “Gimme More” by Britney Spears (remotely)
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Tango to “Piece of Me” by Britney Spears
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Argentine Tango to “… Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
Dancing with the Stars is hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks. Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough sit on the judges panel.