The nine remaining celebrities are putting on their Mickey ears and getting ready to transform into some of their favorite Disney characters and celebrate the magnificence of “Disney Night” on Dancing with the Stars live on MONDAY, OCT. 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
The Disney spirit shines as the show opens with a spectacular number, featuring Dancing with the Stars: Juniors host and Season 25 Mirrorball winner Jordan Fisher singing and dancing with the stars, pros and Dancing with the Stars: Juniors’ Ariana Greenblatt, Jason Maybaum and the Juniors pros. Jordan returns later in the show to sing “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella,” alongside Dancing with the Stars: Juniors’ Ariana Greenblatt and Jason Maybaum.
In addition, there will be a special guest performance by Andrea Bocelli and Matteo Bocelli of the song “Fall on Me” from Disney’s upcoming motion picture, “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.” And hitting the ballroom floor in style throughout the night will be Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck. Each couple will perform to songs from Disney films, including Walt Disney Animation Studios’ upcoming “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” and classic films “Beauty and the Beast,” “Mulan,” “The Little Mermaid” and “Tangled,” among others. Each couple will perform a foxtrot, waltz, Charleston, jazz, jive, quickstep, Viennese waltz or contemporary.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Foxtrot – “Just Around the Riverbend” from “Pocahontas”
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Waltz – “Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid”
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Charleston – “A Star is Born” from “Hercules”
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Jazz – “When Will My Life Begin?” from “Tangled”
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Jive – “Zero” from “Ralph Breaks the Internet”
- John Schneider and Emma Slater – Quickstep – “I Wan’na Be Like You” from “The Jungle Book”
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Viennese Waltz – “Gaston” from “Beauty and the Beast”
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Contemporary – “Reflection” from “Mulan”
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Quickstep – “Incredits 2” from “The Incredibles 2”
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.