The 10 remaining celebrities discover that two may be company, but three is definitely not a crowd as former show stars, as well as some newbies, join the couples for a special Trios Night, on Dancing with the Stars live on Monday Oct. 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on The ABC.
Past Dancing with the Stars contestants Melissa Rycroft, Amy Purdy, Rashad Jennings, Nastia Linkin, Joey Fatone, Lindsey Stirling and Riker Lynch return to the dance floor. Scarlett Byrne, Jordan Kimball and Maddie Ziegler hit the ballroom floor for the first time for Trio Dances.
The fourth elimination of the season will take place at the end of the show.
Each trio will perform a tango, cha cha, paso doblé, salsa, Argentine tango or Charleston, vying for America’s vote. At the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated.
Each trio will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten with dancer/actress/model Maddie Ziegler – Tango – “Move Your Body” by Sia
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess with violinist and season 25 runner-up Lindsey Stirling – Cha Cha – “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold with fellow football player and season 24 winner Rashad Jennings – Paso Doblé – “Fire” by Barns Courtney
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe with fellow Harry Potter film star Scarlett Byrne (Pansy Parkinson) – Salsa – “Black Magic” by Little Mix
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson with fellow Bachelor in Paradise alum Jordan Kimball – Salsa – “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred
- John Schneider and Emma Slater with NSYNC band member and season 4 runner-up Joey Fatone – Argentine Tango – “Torn” by Nathan Lanier
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke with all-star season Mirrorball Trophy winner Melissa Rycroft – Cha Cha – “Wavey” by CliQ featuring Alika
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber with fellow Olympian and season 20 star Nastia Liukin – Charleston – “V.E.S.P.A.” by Dimie Cat
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson with R5 singer/Glee alumnus and season 20 runner-up Riker Lynch – Salsa – “Adrenalina” by Wisin featuring Jennifer Lopez & Ricky Martin
- Tinashe and Brandon Armstrong with Paralympic medalist and season 18 runner-up Amy Purdy – Tango – “Hit Me with Your Best Shot” from “Rock of Ages”
Hosted by Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews,Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.