Just in time for Halloween, 10 celebrity and pro-dancer couples find their inner villain as they compete for this season’s seventh week live, MONDAY, OCT. 26 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
The show’s cold open will find Tyra Banks and the judges dressed up for the night and experiencing their own horror when they find out the celebrities have become villains! Later, Tyra will walk out to “Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell.
Live votes (via? abc.com, ABC app and SMS/text) will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the EDT/CDT time zones (but fans in all U.S. time zones may vote within that window). With each subsequent episode, the live vote combined with the judges’ scores will be revealed during the broadcast. At the end of the evening, judges will decide which celebrity up for elimination stays in the competition and which celebrity’s journey comes to an end.
The couples (with their dance choice, song and “inner villain”) are as follows:
- Monica Aldama and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Jazz to “Fever” by Beyonce, dressed in a costume inspired by Nurse Ratched
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing Paso Doble to “Disturbia” by Rihanna, dressed in a costume inspired by Cruella de Vil
- Skai Jackson?and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to “Everything I Wanted” by Billie Eilish, dressed in a costume inspired by Bride of Chucky
- Justina Machado and pro Sasha Farber dancing Tango to “Take Me to Church” by MILCK, dressed in a costume inspired by Carrie
- AJ McLean?and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Tango to “Psycho” by the Intermezzo Orchestra, dressed in a costume inspired by Norman Bates
- Jeannie Mai and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Paso Doble to “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado, dressed in a costume inspired by Hannibal Lecter
- Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Argentine Tango to “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd, dressed in a costume inspired by Freddy Krueger
- Nev Schulman and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Paso Doble to “Swan Lake Remix” by District 78, dressed in a costume inspired by Black Swan
- Chrishell Stause and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing Paso Doble to “In the Air Tonight” by VonLichten, dressed in a costume inspired by Maleficent
- Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Creep” by Vincent/Kimberly Nichole, dressed in a costume inspired by Dracula
Hosted by Tyra Banks. Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli are joined by Emmy Award winner and six-time Mirrorball champion Derek Hough at the judges desk. Meanwhile, unable to judge this season live in the ballroom, Len Goodman will still be a part of the show in a different capacity and sharing his ballroom expertise from the UK.