After a memorable “Disney Night,” 13 celebrity and pro-dancer couples compete for the fourth week live for the 2020 season, MONDAY, OCT. 5 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
The show will start with a comedic PSA cold open, followed by Skai Jackson giving a powerful tribute to her friend and fellow actor Cameron Boyce, as well as AJ McLean walking down memory lane on his Backstreet Boys journey since the beginning.
Live votes (via abc.com, the ABC app and SMS/text) will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the EDT/CDT time zones (but fans in all U.S. time zones may vote within that window). With each subsequent episode, the live vote combined with the judges’ scores will be revealed during the broadcast. At the end of the evening, judges will decide which celebrity up for elimination stays in the competition and which celebrity’s journey comes to an end.
The couples (with their dance choices and songs) are as follows:
- Monica Aldama and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Samba to “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Beautiful Crazy” by Luke Combs
- Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Rumba to “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe dancing the Paso Doble to “Rise” by Katy Perry
- Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Foxtrot to “Ordinary People” by John Legend
- Justina Machado and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Salsa to “Que Viva La Vida” by Wisin
- AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to “Larger Than Life” by Backstreet Boys
- Jeannie Mai, and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Tango to “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes
- Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Cha Cha to “Smooth” by Santana featuring Rob Thomas
- Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Paso Doble to “All I Do is Win” by DJ Khalid
- Nev Schulman and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Rumba to “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- Chrishell Stause and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Foxtrot to “Adore You” by Harry Styles
- Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Jive to “Crocodile Rock” by Elton John
Hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, the series returns to the ballroom with a lineup of celebrities. Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli are joined by Emmy Award winner and six-time Mirrorball champion Derek Hough at the judges desk. Meanwhile, unable to judge this season live in the ballroom, Len Goodman will still be a part of the show in a different capacity and sharing his ballroom expertise from the UK.