Seven Remaining Celebrities Compete on a Special Halloween-Themed Night that includes a competitive dance off, on ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ Monday, October 31
Dancing with the Stars treats viewers to a frightfully delightful night filled with chilling performances on MONDAY, OCTOBER 31 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT). For the first round of the competition, each of the seven remaining couples will perform an individual Halloween-themed routine in a dance style not yet danced. The highest-scoring couple from the first round will receive immunity, cannot be eliminated and does not have to compete in the Dance Off, and will also receive an additional five points added to their judges scores. The remaining six couples will dance off against each other, either dancing a cha cha, salsa or jive. The winner of each dance off will receive an additional three points added to their judges scores. At the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated.
The couples will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Marilu Henner & Derek Hough – Argentine Tango – “Sweet Dreams” by Emily Browning
- Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – “Pure Imagination” by Jane Monheit
- James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Viennese Waltz – “You Don’t Own Me” by Grace ft. G-Easy from Suicide Squad
- Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – Quickstep – “Dr. Bones” by Cherry Poppin’ Daddies
- Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber – Cha Cha – “Day – O” by Harry Belafonte
- Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – Jazz – “Little Shop of Horrors” by Alan Menken
- Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke – Tango – “Howlin’ For You” by The Black Keys
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and Dancing with the Stars season 10 finalist), Dancing with the Stars is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.