I’ll be live blogging the new season of Dancing With the Stars, set to begin tomorrow night, September 20. Come join me, will you?
I’ve always had mixed feelings about the big, cheesy dance show. Has-been celebrities and notorious reality stars clinging to their 15 minutes of fame? Check. There’s something a little desperate about it, but it’s also kinda fun. So, I continue to cover it…
TMZ has the spoilers for this week. The stars and their partners will dance either the Cha cha cha or the Viennese Waltz. And some of the song choices are too clever by half: Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas dancing to “Mama Told Me Not to Come” and Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovalini performing to “California Gurls”.
Also, Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower will dance to Daughtry’s “Life After You.” Daughtry will be performing on Tuesday’s results show.
Speaking of Bristol, reportedly her mama Sarah Palin will be in the audience Monday night.
Spoilers after the JUMP…
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovalani — Cha Cha Cha — “California Gurls”
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas — Cha Cha Cha — “Mama Told Me Not to Come”
- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel — Viennese Waltz — “We are the Champions”
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough — Viennese Waltz — “These Arms of Mine”
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas — Cha Cha Cha — “Kiss Me Honey Honey Kiss Me”
- Brandy and Maks Chmerkovskiy — Viennese Waltz — “Cry Me Out”
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya — Viennese Waltz — “This Ain’t a Love Song”
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer — Cha Cha Cha — “My First Kiss”
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke — Viennese Waltz — “Crazy”
- David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson — Cha Cha Cha — “Sex Bomb”
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower — Viennese Waltz — “Life After You”
- The Situation and Karina Smirnoff — Cha Cha Cha — “Break Your Heart”