Are you guys up for some Dancing with the Stars?
The new cast was announced on tonight’s special two-hour Bachelor finale. I’m glad there aren’t a gazillion contestants this season. Sixteen contestants was out of hand. And Kate Gosselin? HATE! Go home and raise your kids, beyotch. Buzz Aldrin should be…interesting.
- Pamela Anderson – “Baywatch” (and homemade pornos)
- Chad Ochocinco -Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver.
- Aiden Turner – from “All My Children.”
- Kate Gosselin, – of “Jon and Kate Plus 8” Ugh. Overexposed
- Shannen Doherty – “Beverly Hills 90210” and “Charmed”
- Buzz Aldrin – Astronaut, walked on the moon
- Evan Lysacek – Figure skater just won a gold medal in Vancouver.
- Erin Andrews – ESPN sportscaster
- Nicole Scherzinger – Pussycat Doll, was a judge on “Sing Off”
- Niecy Nash – Comedian, “Reno 911”
- Jake Pavelka – The Bachelor! Duh.
The new season of Dancing with the Stars debuts March 22.
UPDATE: After the jump, check out the partner pairings
- Pamela Anderson: new pro Damian Whitewood
- Chad Ochocinco: Cheryl Burke
- Aiden Turner: Edyta Sliwinska
- Kate Gosselin: Tony Dovolani
- Shannen Doherty: Mark Ballas
- Buzz Aldrin: Ashly Costa (formerly DelGrosso)
- Evan Lysacek: Anna Trebunskaya
- Erin Andrews: Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Nicole Scherzinger: Derek Hough
- Niecy Nash: Louis Van Amstel
- Jake Pavelka: Chelsie Hightower